Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Exactly what traditional American values do the Obama's hold near and dear to their hearts?

No hunting, obviously a disdain for gun owners, no respect for our religious values (though he has no problem with his racist preacher and confidant of 20 yrs), doesn't respect our feelings towards ILLEGAL immigrants (he left that tiny ILLEGAL word out of his Bitter comments), won't put his hand over his heart when the national anthem plays...wife who hasn't been proud of america once in her adult life until her hubby was doing well in the campaign...where the hell are these people from anyway? And he wants to be my president? I don't think so!!!

I know this question will be reported by the obamamites and be deleted soon...funny how the left hates when someone shines a light on their little sideshow...

Best Answer

Racism. They are predjudice against caucasions. That is, until Obama decided to get into politics. Now it is swept under the carpet.

Source(s): His first few books. His controversial church and minister.

Hello, dear....I think it's pretty obvious that Mr. Obama, and his wife, value the freedom of speech and religion. I've yet to hear either he or his wife voice a disdain for gun owners, but I have heard them call for gun control...surely no private citizen needs an AK-47, wouldn't you agree? I disagree with him most sincerely on the issue of immigration, but I do feel that there is probably a more rational solution than to build another Berlin Wall...multitudes of Americans from a variety of faiths do not put their hands over their hearts when singing the national anthem (the Churches of Christ, Mennonites, Amish, Quakers are just a few examples), and besides, that reverence is really supposed to be shown during the Pledge of Allegiance...it's a rather recent action to do during the anthem...and truthfully, just imagine for a moment that you are a minority in our nation. I don't agree with Michelle Obama's statements, nor do I like- at all- what she said. However, I'm relatively certain that my experience as an American woman is profoundly different from her's. I know our ethnic histories certainly are. She's perfectly entitled to say how she feels about her country. Obviously, she loves what she thinks it could be. I can't imagine that she would want to be First Lady of a place she truly despised.

Traditional American Values is a very subjective term. Times change and with it so do the values. With so many people in this country on bitter terms we will never be united again...

Respect for the Constitution, a willingness to uphold his oath of office, love and conservation of our national treasures and natural resources, tolerance, Civil Rights, equality, and the bill of rights. The ability to see through lies and diversions about tacky little made in China symbols and meaningless displays of false patriotism.

Most Americans favor gun control, and support immigration. What American values do YOU hold near and dear?

He came from nothing, pulled himself up by his "bootstrap", and has devoted his life to trying to make a better life for other people.

That's about as American as it gets.

The exact opposite of having daddy get you into Yale where you do a ton of cocaine and drink a bunch of beer, pull C minuses and then get a bunch of oil money which you use to drive every company you've ever run into the ground.

Most Americans support the Constitution and are against illegal immigrations. That is where I stand.

*

That he is going to do it right without pressure from gun owners, or religious fanatics, or pressure from nationalist fanatics etc,etc...

Strong family, religion, getting ahead through hard work, education and talent, support for your community. Are those good enough?

Sigh, pretty much everything you have stated is either exaggeration, spin, or an outright lie.

How about you deal with the issues?