Carvinal Vicotry Casino? What games do they have at the casino? I'm tryna get rich on this boat. Tahnks?

Favorite Answer

When I was on the Victory in 2006, they had several forms of Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, 3-card Poker, Let-It-Ride (with the 3-card poker option), craps, roulette, and they had just introduced a Texas Hold-em table. Of course, there are a tone of slot machines of various denominations, video poker, and a couple of those machines that you put quarters in and try get more to fall off the edge (whatever they call those things).

I hate to break the news but every single game in a Casino, whether it be in Vegas, Monte Carlo, Atlantic City, Indian Reservation casinos or on a cruise ship, the mathematical odds of you winning is with the house. The edge is always with the house. Baccarat, BlackJack and Craps have the best odds for the player but even then house still has an edge. And it seems to be worse on a cruise ship. Cruise ships casinos are very stingy!

I have not bee on Carnival Victory but I have been on Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Princess cruiselines.

They are all about the same. There are hundreds of slot machines, Blackjack, 3 card poker, poker, roulette, caribbean stud poker and other tables ( i have not seen Baccarat table in any) The tables are one or two of each, so don't expect a huge spread of gaming tables.

One really bad thing about gambling on cruise ships are that you don't get free drinks like a regular casino. If you want to get some comps for gambling, join the Ocean Players Club. It's free and who knows maybe you'll score free t shirt or something.

I am going on a cruise in 10 months and we hit San Juan and Aruba.. so I will be gaming on land as well as the ship.

Good luck on your cruise gambling!

The casinos on cruise ships have the usual assortment of games. And, you are not going to get rich by playing them. You will be very lucky if you break even or make a few bucks.

There are much more fun things to do on the ship that are also much cheaper!