Wearing white & black dress to wedding?

My husband is the best man in a wedding party in May and their wedding colors are red and white. I picked out a white dress with a lot of black accents. If you go to this website you can see a dress almost like mine. Mine has a different top style a bigger black section just below the chest and a different flowery... show more My husband is the best man in a wedding party in May and their wedding colors are red and white. I picked out a white dress with a lot of black accents. If you go to this website you can see a dress almost like mine. Mine has a different top style a bigger black section just below the chest and a different flowery black design at the bottom. Is this dress inappropriate to where to a wedding? How can I better accessorize this dress to stay away from offending the bride?

To view a dress similar to mine; go to the web site below or I can send a picture of my dress to you. Go to:

www.debshops.com then select Prom 2008, Tea Length Party Dresses, Style# 2709002
Update: The top of my dress looks like this.
Go to www.debshops.com then select Prom 2008, Sleek and Sophisticated, Style# 3625602
Update 2: Found out that the bridesmaids dresses are red so I'm good there.