I woke up this morning and suddenly my big toe is VERY swollen and sore!! wtf?!?

k...i'm 19 and i woke up in the middle of the night b/c my toe was THROBBING. its swollen and it hurts so bad to walk on it. i didn't do anything last night....i watched tv alll day. didn't do any excersize nothing. i'm not overweight...i'm 5'5 and 117lbs. i dont know what this... show more k...i'm 19 and i woke up in the middle of the night b/c my toe was THROBBING. its swollen and it hurts so bad to walk on it. i didn't do anything last night....i watched tv alll day. didn't do any excersize nothing. i'm not overweight...i'm 5'5 and 117lbs. i dont know what this is!!!

please help!!
Update: there isn't anything stuck in it...no cuts, no bites. NOTHING. its just swollen and its THROBBING so bad.
Update 2: rhino...as much as i appreciate your long paragraph of elephantitas or whatever...i dont even think a complete retard would fall for that or even find that funny.

u r RETARDED