Eastenders *spoiler* Mad May??

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/entertainment/a93711/m...

What do you think of Mad May coming back ?

Best Answer

Spookey bex.......I've just finished reading this in todays Sun Newspaper. Should add a bit of Drama with Mad May coming back !1

lol Amanda Drew is the woman of the moment

She made eastenders worth viewing last year

I actually wanted her to get dawn's baby

i mean think about it Dawn could hardly afford to buy

Summer nappies, so

May would have obviously given her a good life.

Can't wait...bring it on

Wonder how she's changed though !!

Oh yay. I liked her. At first i wondered what you were talking about when you said mad may. I don't know why people complained. It was only acting. Gosh. So what if it's close to whats going on in real life. It's supposed to. Other wise it wouldn t be realistic

• momof3

i read this today and thought oh goodie she was a really good actress and it will be very interesting to see what she will come back like all we need is the mad woman from Corrie that was after Des and it will make interesting viewing.

I think Dev should have a stalker he does nothing at the moment.ha

• Omg am just way behind the times on this I didnt even av a clue she was coming bk on.

Thanks for the spoiler thou :D It should stir the square up some more !*!*!

YES bring it on May...lets have some real action for a change, at least it will take away the headache i have got listning to Bianca screeching Rickaaaaaaaaaay all over the square, lets have some real acting for a change....nice to see you Bex...hope all is well...

Brilliant!! I read in tv times that she was going to be in the Bill as the victim of a violent husband!! Didn't know she was coming back to Enders though! Fantastic because that was a really good storyline and she was a really good character!

it would be interesting cause you could get to see how she would react to seeing summer (dawns baby). but i would feel sorry for dawn as her life is getting back on track and as keith and mickey are leaving there would be no one there to help dawn if may goes off her head again

may - rob - dawn was one of my fav stories ever and it was very nicely executed. brilliant acting by may and rob

i am looking forward to her coming back and asking for the MY BAAABEEEYYYYY..........

mind you, she will probably be a better mum than dawn who's forever finding someone to babysit the precious child she nearly lost !!

Not a lot. drove me crackers last time. She was in Casualty at the weekend and was a nutter there too. talk about getting typecast.