Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 1 decade ago

does halo 3 go towards your download usage?

all i want to noe is does playing xbox live halo 3 or any other game is that download or uploading and if so does it go towards ur download usuage. also how much is play 1 hour of xbox live ,how much is the upload/download amount...sorry about the grammar cbs im in a hurry... LOLZ

Update:

meanning if ive got 6GB download limit will that go down when playing Xbox online ...for example i play 4 hours and that like 3 mbs will that go down into download limit so that it becomes 5.997 Gb

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.

It uses upload and download data on your broadband so your ISP will count it as data toward your download usage (if you do not have an uncapped plan).

This is completely seperate from your Xbox Live subscription which is just the rights to access Microsoft's service, not the actual medium used to get to the internet (your broadband) which is pre-required to access Xbox Live.

• Gordo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I dont know what you mean by download usage. But you are not downloading anything by just playing online.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you will desire to have xbox stay silver doesnt like do something if u have been given ur xbox new it would desire to have contain a unfastened silver if u have been given the costlier xbox and if u didnt i wouldnt bypass waste ur funds on a silver merely get gold silver doesnt permit u do something yet definite you will desire to enroll in xbox stay to apply it

• 1 decade ago

no it doesnt because thats why you pay for xbox live

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.