- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
*你的 have 'Difficulty' 拼做了*
1. CAME ACROSS
We came across an old man lying in the road
I came across and old friend yesterday
([口語] 還, 還清[某物])
When will you come across with the money?
She came across to talk to me
A very good idea came across his mind
2. HAVE DIFFICULTY
They have difficulties that have to be overcome
They have difficulties, but was further complicated by (someone)
I have difficulty in going to sleep
He doesn't approve of me leaving school this year
I'm afraid your parents won't approve of your going there
The committee unanimously approved the plan
The course is approved by the Department for Education
課程已獲教育部核准Source(s): me and my dictionary
- Alex DuLv 41 decade ago
1. came across: They came across the river. 他們渡河而來
I came across the street. 我跨越街道而來
2. 題目拼錯字:應是 have difficulty 有困難的意思
I have difficulty in solving the question.
He has difficulty in running fast because of his foot hurt.
3. approve 同意
Her parents don't approve our marriage.
I don't approve your opinion.
- 1 decade ago
1. She came across 5000 miles of the sea, just for a look of her boyfriend.
2. I am having some difficulties that need to be overcome.
3. The city government has just approved the budget of a senior center construction.
- SigmaLv 71 decade ago
1. I came across John the other day in the park.
2. I have difficulty in learning English.
3. Can you approve my request?
3. 你可以答應我的請求嗎?Source(s): 自己