Is that a sign from God/FSM to join the Navy?

My screen name TyUnsaved anagrams to:

Navy Duets........

Is that my calling?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Don't do it bro! That's Basement Cat giving you a false sign. Take it on the word of one of the damned!

Source(s): U.S. Navy Sailor "Abandon all hope, ye who enter!"
  • Anne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Only the legal guardians. The parents have no parental rights when guardianship is involved. The recruiter is required to witness the signing. Otherwise it's a fraudulent enlistment and invalid.

• 1 decade ago

If you would like. I think FSM will touch you with His noodly apendage wherever you go. If you do join, I know I will miss you.

"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one. "

-- Wilhelm Stekel, possible Pastafarian.

• 1 decade ago

Oh, you are soooooo good at anagrams! Do me! Do me! Nah, on second thought, I'm sure you hear that all the time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES!! supposedly, there are a lot of cute guys in the navy. Also my grandpa served in the navy in WWII.

• 1 decade ago

Let's see you do a little Noel Coward or Village People?

• 1 decade ago

Ppptttthhhh

Squids are nothing but Marine life that eat Marine ****.

Source(s): Marine brat
  • 1 decade ago

Clearly, become a priest in the navy.

• Vishal
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Maybe he wants you to reform the village people, except with only two people.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe that's where you'll find your mate. Who could resist a sailor in uniform? I mean, if you're a grown-up.

j-r

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.