Is that a sign from God/FSM to join the Navy?

My screen name TyUnsaved anagrams to:

Navy Duets........

Is that my calling?

Best Answer

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Don't do it bro! That's Basement Cat giving you a false sign. Take it on the word of one of the damned!

Source(s): U.S. Navy Sailor "Abandon all hope, ye who enter!"
  • Anne

Only the legal guardians. The parents have no parental rights when guardianship is involved. The recruiter is required to witness the signing. Otherwise it's a fraudulent enlistment and invalid.

If you would like. I think FSM will touch you with His noodly apendage wherever you go. If you do join, I know I will miss you.

"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one. "

-- Wilhelm Stekel, possible Pastafarian.

Oh, you are soooooo good at anagrams! Do me! Do me! Nah, on second thought, I'm sure you hear that all the time.

YES!! supposedly, there are a lot of cute guys in the navy. Also my grandpa served in the navy in WWII.

Let's see you do a little Noel Coward or Village People?

Ppptttthhhh

Squids are nothing but Marine life that eat Marine ****.

Source(s): Marine brat

Clearly, become a priest in the navy.

• Vishal

Maybe he wants you to reform the village people, except with only two people.

Maybe that's where you'll find your mate. Who could resist a sailor in uniform? I mean, if you're a grown-up.

j-r