g asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is your weakness (food, smoking, alcohol, snap judgments, etc)?

And are you/do you want to do anything to overcome it or have you accepted it?

Favorite Answer

oh, food, for sure! Believe me, I TRY to overcome it, but it hasn't worked very well so far!

Food

Mine is food... i have not accepted it and will not lol. Im really obsessed with losing weigh but if i crave fatty/sweet food, i eat it. i think i have a addictive personality, if it wasnt food, it would be beer or drugs. I have accepted that part lol

I have stopped smoking but only because of the benefit of my pregnancy.

My weakness are guys. Sometimes i get so wrapped up with guys i forget about everything else. I'm not a wh*re or anything like that, i don't even really do anything with guys, i just feel like i really relate with them and they are cool to talk to, so i just have to have guys in my life. Sometimes girls can be annoying.

• Days of our Lives! No, i dont and wont do anything to overcome cuz i love it and have accepted it!

drugs and alcohol have the two short and long term effects on the physique making them the main deadly. a million overdose can kill you. nicotine from a cigarette additionally has a short term effect yet not as intense as some drugs and too lots alcohol. Nicotine can speed up your heart and carry your blood tension. The drug nicotine, via its self will kill you in one tiny drop yet in a cigarette it wont do lots to you short term yet interior the long-term it could have some undesirable effects. alcohol will decrease your heart value and blood tension and it could kill you in case you overdose, and long term effects can incorporate liver injury. An overdose on any drug can kill you in minutes.

• beth l

Cake. I'm ALWAYS starting a diet on Monday!

It use to be drinking and smoking but those I managed to quit.

My weakness is my fiancee. Whenever he makes me mad, I can't stay mad at him for long at all. He just has this way about him, he always makes me laugh and smile when I'm mad him. So of course I am never mad at him for long. I can accept this because I love him and of course I don't want to be mad at him.

Caffeine: i can never say no to caffeine.

I don't want to live without Coffee or Red Bull.

That would be a scary world.

Gambling, slots, lottery tickets, bingo, anything. I`m addicted and I know it so I guess I`ve accepted it.

#2---a tall good looking man that supports my habit.