What actor has played the most roles in one movie?

I wonder if its Eddie Murphy, anyone know? Me and my bro were debating whether it was him or someone else. Thanks in advance! =)

• Capri

John Cazale - Fredo Robert De Niro - Travis Bickle John Goodman - Walter Sobchak Ethan Hawke - Hank Hanson Christoph Waltz - Lt. Hans Landa Javier Bardem - Anton Chigurh BQ: Great movie, but I prefer Jaws. BQ2: Oh yeah dude. Best money I've spent in a while. The picture and sound is crazy, plus if your a big DVD nerd like me, blu rays come with a sh*t load of special features and the case always looks better. And another thing, depending on which one you buy, you can go on Youtube right from the player. Sh*ts dope. You should definitely check it out.

Eddie Murphy is probably your best bet. Although there might be others, when it comes to comedy him, Jim Carey,and Mike Meyer, I'de say for cirtain it would be Eddie Murphy.

Of all the movies I've seen it would have to be eddie murphy

• I believe Eddie Murphy would have to get that one. I can't think of anyone else who's done so many roles in one movie but him. >he's one of my fav actors!!<

But a well know Indian actor, Kamal Hassan has the most number of roles played simultaneously in a single movie. He acted 10 different roles in the same movie and all character have it's own importance and they all also come in one scene together!

Oooooooooo I recks it would be close with Eddie Murphy and Peter Sellers. Murphy is probz best bet though.

Eddie Murphy...I can not remember any other actor who played so many characters in one movie...Do you remember him in "Prince in America"?..About an african prince who comes to New York to find a wife...A very rich and delightful comedy. He played seven characters there...

• lilmoe315 years agoReport

That movie was called Coming to America not Price in America.

Tony Randall - 7 roles in The Seven Faces of Dr. Lao.

Depending on your definition of "movie," it could be Buster Keaton. The name of the short feature escapes me at the moment, but Keaton starred in an early film that experimented with the split screen process and played everyone, man, woman, and child, in the short comedy. The film ends with a stage production, and Keaton plays all of the actors, the stage hands, the muscians, and every member of the audience. Althought the short feature was made in the early twenties, well before the coming of talking pictures, the illusion of the multiple images of Keaton are still convincing.

• TL

Don;t forget Frank Morgan in "The Wizard Of Oz" he played five roles