Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

HEEEELP. i need to loose weight by summer?

ok im 13, and i weigh 180 pounds i need to loose weight

i dont look THAT fat some people think i look 30-40 pounds lighter

but i need to loose fat in the theighs ,stomach, and arms

i go to the gym 4 times a week

and dance from 11-4 pm on saturdays

and walk 3 times a week for a bout an hour

HOW DO I LOOSE WEIGHT

fast by summer

by june or such.

Best Answer

Easy! Portion your food so that you don't over eat. The cupped size of your hand is one serving, and doctors say that a person should eat 6 servings a day. Use this as a key to help you. With this, you can look and feel better within the six week time frame you've given yourself.

Also, keep an eye out for what you eat. The bad stuff would be food items like pizza, ice cream, bread-- all of my favorites, and maybe yours too! Salad is a good choice, but who really wants to have a meal as dull as that? Write down all of the foods that you love on a piece of paper and cross the ones out that you know you shouldn't be eating while pursuing your goal. This should help you keep on track.

Another trick would be leg lifts my dear! Fun sounding, eh? Here is a site that can properly explain how to do them: http://www.wikihow.com/Do-Leg-Lifts

Dedication. You need a plan, and you need to stick to it. If you really want to lose some extra pounds, then set a goal, and stick to it. Good luck! I know that if you are interested and you stick to it, in six weeks you will be happy with your body!

I'm currently trying to tone some things up for summer as well! What I'm doing is watching how many calories I eat in a day. Depending upon how active you are the more calories you need to eat, but if you are trying to lose weight you should burn more calories than you eat. To figure out how many calories you should eat, go to this website: http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/calories-goa...

It will tell you what you need to do in order to lose the weight by summer, but don't be too ambitious. It takes time to lose weight! Good luck!!!

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

3 big keys to lead a healthy life:

1) Diet

2) Exercise

3) Sleep

Source(s): Experience.

Alli diet pills

Two small meals per day early

Drink nothing with calories

Give it time and you will lose weight

diet watch your takein u seem like u work out alot and excersize so eat low calorie low sugar foods and alot of fruits and veggies and alos drink alot of water it helps alot im doing the same thing u are trying to get in shape for swimsuits lol

im 16 122 pounds and about '5' 3'

JUST BECUZ YOUR DOiiN ALL THAT DOESNT MEEN ULL LOSE WEiGHT. U ALSO NEED TO NOT EAT FATNiNG FOOD AT ALL.!! i BEEN THERE DONE THAT! AND iTS GONNA TAKE MORE THEN A FEW MONTHS. CUZ iM STiLL NOT SKiNNYY MiNNY..

BUH THEN AGAiN i DONT WANNA BE..

CUZ OF COURSE THEY LOK GUDD iN BATHNG SUITS BUH CHUNKEY GiRLS LOOK BETTER iiN EVERYTHiNG ELSE =D

If you are that physically active, and you can,t lose any weight,maybe you should have your dr. check you for Thyroid problems. Remember, you are what you eat!!! If you eat alot of junk food and have huge meals, your exercise is for naught.

Ok you should eat healthy go to the gym do more sports than you usually do you have to go to bed earler wake up earl yer

and take a jog

buy standing room only tickets for sporting events youll save cash too