Has anyone heard of premiumrefundservice.com?

My sister wants to invest in this business. I went to the site and it has the better business bureau and its registered with the chamber of commerce in its area in florida but im still very skeptical with all the scams out there right now. So if anyone has heard of this company and has worked with them could you please let me know. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Premium Refund Service

PO Box 7508

North Port, FL 34287

Registered domain address:

1940 kings highway, unit 4125

port charlotte, Florida 33980

United States

Administrative Contact:

white, randy mccloudassoc@aol.com

premium refund service

1940 kings highway, unit 4125

port charlotte, Florida 33980

United States

941-743-7444 Fax -- 941-743-7144

This company publishes training manuals on how to process HUD refunds.

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record

Some scam companies have a domain name for one year. This one seems to be good since 2001 but I am not sure if it is owned by the same people.

For some reason it seems that there used to be a login access (see reference 3)

username: GREG150150@YAHOO.COM

pwd: 159159

For me, it seems a dodgy site. Dodgy email account but might be a small family business and who knows. It can work.

Measure your risk/sucess and see if it is worth the shot. Ask yourself the question of how much are you willing to pay for the learning experience.