Harry Potter Fans, Please Answer, Cool Quiz...?

Ok, I'm bored, so I'm going to do a Harry potter Quiz! Yay! except it isnt really a quiz.

1. DO you ever feel sorry for Riddle? not for Voldemort, but for Riddle?

2. Whats you honest opinion on Dumbledore's homosexuality?

3. Aside from Harry, who is the bravest character in the books? why?

4. Do you agree with Hermione on her elf rights stand?

5. Have you ever been ma at J. K. Rowling, and why?

6. Scale of one to ten how obsessed are you?

7. Is this type of "quiz" boring?

8. Whats the most interesting Harry-related Y!A question youve answered?

9. Who do you consider he most evil person in the books aside from Voldemort and Bellatrix?

When I've read everyones answers I'll give you mine.

Enjoy!!! =]

Best Answer

[1. DO you ever feel sorry for Riddle? not for Voldemort, but for Riddle?]

Well he did have to grow up in that orphanage, and his parents did abandom him...but he was pure evil to all the kids he lived with and was rude to Dumbledore (probly another result of nobody caring for him). I really can't decide. Sometimes I do... and sometimes I don't. Maybe if he grew up with love he would've learnt it (cause after all, how can you learn something you've never been taught?) but then again, Harry did grow up with the Dursleys lol... SO I guess my opinion is sorta on the neutral side of things.

[2. Whats you honest opinion on Dumbledore's homosexuality?]

I think it's great and very awesome of JK to make him gay!! I mean, the sexuality of someone is only one SMALL part of them. He's still Dumbledore. He's still intelligent and brave and funny...how will his sexuality (the one tiny thing about him) affect who he is as a person??? I say, kudos to JK u have once again proved how brilliant you are =]

[3. Aside from Harry, who is the bravest character in the books? why?]

Snape probably. As much as he bullied Harry...he was still one brave man to do what he did. He risked everything to redeem himself and prove his love for Lily. He even worked as a double agent against Voldemort to PROTECT the son of James Potter, who he HATED. (all because he was Lily's son as well) and Harry looked just like James, with Lily's eyes. That must've been hard for him. I still hate the way Snape treated Harry, I'm just saying...he was hands down definitley brave.

[4. Do you agree with Hermione on her elf rights stand?]

Yes! I love house elfs! I woulda joined SPEW lol. I guess I would've respected that they liked working and stuff...but you know, I would've made friends with some. Some people did treat them awfully (I would have offered to give them pay)

[5. Have you ever been ma at J. K. Rowling, and why?]

Yeah. I was angry when she killed all those people I loved!!! Meh, I guess it HAD to be done if she actually did it, cos nobody probably loves those characters more than her. I was mad at her for not including more details in the epilogue haha. But most of the time I worship JK. SHe put so much hard work into the books (17 years!!!!) and she should be prouds, cos they're AWESOME!!

[6. Scale of one to ten how obsessed are you?]

100

[7. Is this type of "quiz" boring?]

No way. As you probably can tell, I love talking about Harry Potter. It's my life. (haha) but seriously- I like this quiz!

[8. Whats the most interesting Harry-related Y!A question youve answered?]

umm i don't think ive answered that many... on my old account I answered one about which animagus form I would choose to be and there were a few interesting things there.

[9. Who do you consider he most evil person in the books aside from Voldemort and Bellatrix?]

PETER PETTIGREW!!! He's just a jerk. He betrayed Lily and James (not to mention Sirius) and he was friends with them since he was a kid!! I just hate him. He's weak and useless.

=]

1 no, there's no reason to

2 Who cares.... ppl should read the book for fun and not be bothered about this. Ridiculous....

3 Neville, he was afraid of everything but in the end, he found his courage and led the rebellion in Hogwarts after Harry left. And he joined in to fight Voldemort

4 A little bit....

5 Mad at Rowling? yes! Over the announcement that Dumbledore was gay and for killing Dobby

6 Nine, I'd say

7 Depends on the questions.

8 A lot... there are many creative Potter-fans here. The most recent would be what's your harry potter name. Link is below

9 DOLORES UMBRIDGE!

Yes, at times I do feel sorry for Riddle because he was so sad and lonely, but that is no reason why he should have hurt others.

I think it's great, but it doesn't define who Dumbledore is. As a young bisexual woman it was nice to see that another person is seen in a postive light and is gay. One out of ten people are gay, lesbian, or bisexual, so many Harry Potter fans are gay too. Makes us feel a little more accepted thanks to that little fact.

I would say Hermione, Tonks, the Twins, or Harry's Owl. Many brave characters in the story. All standing up for what they think is right and taking action.

Yes, Sometimes you must stand up for those that cannot or for some reason will not stand up for themselves to order to do the right thing overall.

5. Have you ever been mad at J. K. Rowling, and why?

Yes, When she killed off one of the twins. Twins belong together. Live or die, it should have been together.

I would say an 8, but I do love my Harry Potter and will forever.

7. Is this type of "quiz" boring?

Nope, I find the questions you asked very interesting. Tells me a little about what you are thinking about.

Someone wanted to know if Harry died, but I wouldn't tell them. What is the point. Read the book or care not.

I think that the head of the magic government place was short sighted and uncaring. He didn't think. And he didn't act. Sometimes not doing anything at all is worse then doing the wrong thing.

Okay, that was fun. Thanks. I'll be watching for your answers and opinions.

• Tina

SPOILERS

1. Nope. I think they're the same person, and they've both done too many evil things to sympathize with.

2. I've answered this question many times, and I wish people would stop asking it. It's really not a big deal. But I'll answer it again: I think he's gay because JKR said he is, just as I know Voldemort's real name is Tom Riddble because JKR said it is. It's her world, we just read about it. The characters are from her imagination, and whatever she says is gold. If you go back and look at stuff, you can see how Dumbledore was in love with Grindelwald.

Also, I doubt JKR said it for publicity, as she is the last person who needs more publicity. Harry Potter is popular enough.

3. One of the bravest characters is Snape because he puts himself constantly at Voldemort's mercy, and is constantly in harm's way, but he is doing it for the purpose of good.

4. Yes.

5. I was SO mad that she killed Sirius, Fred, Lupin and Tonks. They all seemed like such pointless deaths, and they were all so sad! Many characters that died, died for a purpose and it fits with the story. But Lupin and Tonks just had a baby, I don't know why she killed them.

6. 9

7. No I love anything HP-related!

8. Can't remember, sorry.

9. Dolores Umbridge. Because she claims to be fighting for "good", but does so many evil, horrible things.

No, he was evil in the orphanage. Yes, he was young, but he was also smart and knew right from wrong.

I thought Dumbledore always had a thing for McGonagall.

I don't think Harry was that brave; he was just hard headed. Snape was the bravest one in the book. Some say Dumbledore was the brave one, but he was just confident and brilliant.

Agree to a point. I think Hermione took it a little far haha. Dobby is my favorite. Why'd he have to go?

I was very mad when Dobby, SNAPE, and Dumbledore died. But, I guess it made the book. I am also mad that she isn't writing anymore HP books ...I can't wait until she pusblishes her HP Encyclopedia. ..She should name it "Hogwarts, A History".

9.99- 10

7. Is this type of "quiz" boring?

No....

8. Whats the most interesting Harry-related Y!A question you've answered?

One about when Voldemort got Nagini...

Bellatrix was my woman lol...uhmmmm Fenrir Greyback? Most likely...

Yes I do, he was born to such pitying circumstances, and those circumstances made him what he is.

i honestly don't care about that... of course i was a bit surprised at first, but then again, it was nothing compared to his countless achievements and his compassionate heart.

Sirius. he did everything he can to take care of Harry, and it wasnt easy trying to get out of azkaban

absolutely, she has very reasonable points regarding the way wizards treat their fellow magical creatures

when she killed sirius, fred, hedwig, moody, colin, lupin and tonks........................... they were such loveable characters

10

7. Is this type of "quiz" boring?

nope

"Harry Potter?

How would you explain to a Christian[i am one myself] that it is not all that bad even though they are so convinced that it has witch craft that it is just horrible. How would you tell them that it is way more then that in detail?"

by brooke f, around 6 months ago

i said "well, one thing that you should remember is that it is a work of fiction. it's not real, no matter how well-thought-out or realistic the story is.

I myself is a Christian (I'm a Catholic)... an ex-seminarian, moreover, and I'm an avid reader.

the series teaches us to value friendship, and to help in the fight against evil (as cliche as it may sound). the value of love is also given great prominence in the seven-part series.

of course, there are those who would get carried away (you know, those die-hard lunatics who try out the spells). but then again, they're weirdos. rowling doesn't tell the readers to try out the spells and enchantments (she might not have expected that dumdums would do that).

hope I helped prove some points (even if I don't convince you by myself. a whole lot of great answerers here!)"

so many, maybe greyback?

yes I felt some sympathy towards his life in the orphanage, And how he had no friends and how he didn't love or get loved. ^_^

I don't care about it, Actually I found the plum suit and purple robes kind of fishy ^_^, so I wasn't surprised.

Snape by far, He fooled Lord Voldemort who could be so brave, smart, caring and can pull an awesome act like his.

Well I feel some sympathy towards the elves, but they agreed to work so that means that they are happy with their lives.

Well no, but I was very sad and I was reduced to tears in so many occasions.

I'm very obsessed, I say infinitely obsessed.

7. Is this type of "quiz" boring?

Nope, anything related to Harry Potter is not boring, except some retarded Q like ( OMG, don't you think that harry pothead is like so gay?? )

Well a lot of Deedee's Q are interesting, also Lord Voldemort's Q and who can forget Zachmir.

Umbridge !

^_^

• aceix

Never Ever!

I still don't believe it!

Nevile, the way he fought in the final battle.

I'm a S.P.E.W. - member

After HBP for killling Dumbledore

A little over the average.

7. Is this type of "quiz" boring?

NOT for a real HP fan!

There are many........

Umbridge!

1. Not really more like a "shame on you" he was so smart and he became this creepy person who wanted to kill people. Thats like hermoine becoming an adult and killing all of the people in hogwarts

2. Shocking, only because i read the whole series and NEVER did it even seem to show that he was, some reason i think J.K. rowling just said that AFTER she had already written all the books for some publicity.. lol no offense to her since i LOVE her books/

3. Aside from Harry, who is the bravest character in the books? why? hmm probably voldemort if you think about it he is. He does all these powerful things and he doesnt really seem to mind what hes doing.

4. Do you agree with Hermione on her elf rights stand? no! and i hate when she keeps on protesting for them

5. YES!?! she killed serius black ( not sure how you spell it) he was my favourite character and she had to go and kill him

6. Scale of one to ten how obsessed are you? i use to be 10 but now im more like 7

7. Is this type of "quiz" boring? no its somthing good to do when your bored

8. Whats the most interesting Harry-related Y!A question youve answered? iunno, i dont answer much harry potter related ones, but this ones pretty good

9. Who do you consider he most evil person in the books aside from Voldemort and Bellatrix? Malfoy ( and hes also one of my favourite as well as the weasly twins) but ya malfoy.

I hate myself for saying this but yes I do...His father abandoned him and his mother and his mother didn't really care about him...

Well I can't say that I don't care..it was quite a shock learning this...anyway I still love Dumbledore!!! ^_^

Hermione... She was there for Harry from the beggining..The love of her life left them but she was still there ready to die for her best friend...

yep! =]

Yes when she revealed that Dumbledore is gay... I mean why did she do this?

....9!!!

7. Is this type of "quiz" boring?

Of course not!!! It's a harry-potter related Quiz!!!

That's tough!!! I can't choose!!!

One of the most interesting Qs is this one (actually this is one of the Qs that left me speechless lol)

''If there's a wizarding "hell" of sorts, what eternal punishment do you imagine Lord Voldemort gets?''

9. Who do you consider the most evil person in the books aside from Voldemort and Bellatrix?

Umbridge

That was fun! ^_^