True or False: Gamers are pretty clever people?

as in people who are good video game players etc...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Smallz
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

True.

Being a gamer myself, we can be incredibly clever. Especially with all these new, deep games that are coming out. Such games can open up questions that an inquisitive mind can investigate and become far more clever than the average person. However, saying that all gamers are clever is foolish. I hope that when you say clever, you do not mean genius, because people can be clever but stupid, or could be incredibly intelligent but unable to be clever.

Personally, I am disappointed that people think a gamer cannot become clever from the games they play.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well there is no really direct answer to this question. Some gamers are clever and some are not. The reason why is that gamers, especially hard-core gamers tend to play games a lot and thats what they basically do for most of their time. So this can make them not as smart or clever as usual, but their not dumb though. However, there are other gamers where they are really good at playing video games and at the same time their really clever and smart.

Like i said to me there isn't really a direct answer to this question but i think personally good gamers are clever.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on what games are they into.Not all of them are clever but games do work with skills , strategy, speed and so on and they give a level up at coordination and intelligence but they get a minus on charisma and social skills.

• hawk
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

all and sundry is beautiful of their own good. What the heck does epidermis tone and race ought to with something? That aside, from all the Indian women individuals I easily have seen, I ought to assert distinctive them have very superb faces that are thrilling to look at.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Patently false.

• 1 decade ago

They are pretty clever, but not genious

• Saaam
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

false

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wwaaaaaaaa! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!good one, have a star. shouldnt this be in jokes and riddles

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

admires your FFXIII avatar bows to you in respect

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.