Celebrity-Do we really know the people we see on T.V everyday?4-13-08?

I love watching the Ellen DeGeneres talk show, but do I REALLY KNOW her,you know the thing that happened with the dogs, I heared that she did the same thing in her sitcom called Ellen in the episode where she was washing the dog in the bathtub then her dad thought that she got the dog for him. 412 Fleas Navidad... show more I love watching the Ellen DeGeneres talk show, but do I REALLY KNOW her,you know the thing that happened with the dogs, I heared that she did the same thing in her sitcom called Ellen in the episode where she was washing the dog in the bathtub then her dad thought that she got the dog for him.
412 Fleas Navidad December 18, 1996 74
Ellen tries to find a dog-sitter so she and Paige can go on holiday to Mexico. She sends Paige on ahead while she drops the dog off at a shelter, but finds herself caring for him instead.
1 answer 1