Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

NAME YOUR favorite movie line....?

Mine is from Silence of the Lambs

"it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

Best Answer

I am McLovin!

" i cant be a princess, im still waiting for normal body parts to arrive" "you like pain? try wearing a corset" "paulette, i taught bruiser to shop online, i think i can handle congress" " im sorry, but the position for annoying talking animal has already been taken" " lets split up and search for clues" " you had me at hello" " humina, humina, humina! who is this?" "Only thing worse than watching a bad movie is being in one" "Whether or not a teenager decides to kill themselves is the biggest decision of their life." "One man's compost is another man's potpourri" "When you first entered the restaurant, I thought you were handsome... and then, of course, you spoke..." "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!" "May the force be with you!" "I see dead people" "As long as people are still having premarital sex with many anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!" "The time-traveling is just too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe – women!" "Mrs. White: Are you a cop? Mr. Green: No, I'm a plant. Miss Scarlet: A plant? I thought men like you were usually called a fruit." "I would like to say this. Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people contributed to my tardiness. I would like to thank my parents for never giving me a ride to school; the LA city bus driver who took a chance on an unknown kid and last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds who spend hours making those egg McMuffins without which I'd never be tardy."

• Leen V

Do you feel lucky-Clint Eastwood,Do you believe in Jesus,you're about to meet Him-Charles Bronson or Frankly Charlotte,I don't give a damn and how about Here's Johny -The Shining with Jack Nicholson

I love all the lines from Juno but for some reason this just cracks me up every time

Juno MacGuff: I think I'm, like, in love with you.

Paulie Bleeker: You mean as friends?

Juno MacGuff: No, I mean, like, for real. 'Cause you're, like, the coolest person I've ever met, and you don't even have to try, you know...

Paulie Bleeker: I try really hard, actually.

• ?

LOL! Yes. Good pick. who doesn't love that line!

One of my other favorite lines is delivered by Jack Nicholson in the movie As Good As It Gets, where he says: Look, I'm drowning here and you're describing the water!"

• cheri

From The sound of music ' If the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window

From Multiplicity (Yes, I'm in love with Michael Keaton, for his humor):"You know, a copy of a copy...it's never very clear.."

referring to the 4th clone, who was a bit "challenged".

Tied with "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"~Optimus Prime, Transformers

I like th e line in the movie how to lose a man in ten days! He says to her You just lost me. She says no Ben, cause you can't lose something that you never had.

Source(s): Barbi
  • Ava

E.T. phone home - ET lol

Frankly, my dear. I don't give a damn - Gone With The Wind

Heeeere's Johnnie - The Shining

• Kim P

Life is like a box a chocolates

I'm just a fuc.ked up girl looking for my own peace of mind

from the movie eternal sunshine of a spotless mind.