Is Scientology an L. Ron Hubbard scam?

Update: Alright I dont wanna bash Scientology, I dont know and will never know everything about it. I do know they make you pay an increasing amount of money for "auditing" which seems a little weird and I have heard some evil things some of the followers have done, but that is "some" of its followers,... show more Alright I dont wanna bash Scientology, I dont know and will never know everything about it. I do know they make you pay an increasing amount of money for "auditing" which seems a little weird and I have heard some evil things some of the followers have done, but that is "some" of its followers, there are crazy followers of all religeous groups. If it makes you a better individual than why not? When I first heard the word scientology I actually thought it meant that a person was searching for his purpose of existance by ways of science and that was what you studied, science, I thought it meant you believed in science and evolution,not religeon. So reading that L. ron Hubbard created it and it is a religeon that has crazy beliefs like any other religeon kind of freaked me out, because I love science and believe more in evolution than in a god creating man and the earth. All I can say is if you think Scientology is crazy,wait til you see what religeon George Lucas creates and his followrs
11 answers 11