i have a 2007 4-door hyundai accent. my tire size is 185 65 R 14. what psi is ideal?

i need to know the idealtire pressure for this specific tire size.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Best and most prudential is that you consult, always consult, your owner's manual. After you ascertain the recommended tire pressure from the manual, adjust your tire pressure when the tires are "cold", i.e., not immediately after a lot of highway driving at 65 MPH when it is 100 degrees Fahrenheit. PSI is important for tire pressure and optimum gas mileage, but also make sure you rotate your tires when recommended, usually about every 6,000 miles. I own a Hyundai Elantra GLS and was very surprised that the recommended tire rotation frequency was so high. All of us keep forgetting that smaller cars are asked to do a lot: they need to be coddled much more than the cars that we drove a few decades ago.

When you buy your next set of tires, consider getting a larger tire, your car will give you a better ride. It is very surprising that people do not interact more with their cars on the issue of tire selection. You may want a larger tire on the same rim, with higher side walls that will increase the diameter, or wider tread, or both, or even a larger-rimmed wheel to get the type of tire that you want.

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i have a 2007 4-door hyundai accent. my tire size is 185 65 R 14. what psi is ideal?

i need to know the idealtire pressure for this specific tire size.

Source(s): 2007 4 door hyundai accent tire size 185 65 14 psi ideal: https://shortly.im/HfiYf
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

2007 Hyundai Tucson Tire Size

• 1 decade ago

I would run 30-35 PSI on all the tires, as long as you are in that range you will be good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

30 psi is Perfect

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.