Ryan1 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

What is better old school wrestling or wrestling nowadays?

I really intested to know what people think on this one. Personally i miss the good old days, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Andre the Giant, Ricky the dragon steamboat, brutus beefcake, Road Warriors or (LOD) Demolition, without a real competitor like WCW, WWE can throw on tv any crap they want. Everyone knows TNA has a long way to go to compete. I think TNA is ridiculous right now, A guy that mocks stone cold, that stupid rock n roll tag team, a guy who acts like Macho man, I mean cant they get original. Get your own ideas dont use the old characters bring out some new ones. Interested to know some opinions.

Best Answer

TNA needs something new, someone different like Samoa Joe to come in and lead this promotion. Fire whoever writes that crap and do something original

Yeah I love old-school wrestling. I think that WSX needs to come back on MTV, they had everything. Those guys were amazingand brought you 30 minutes of entertainment that couldn't even be topped by 2 hours of RAW. They really brought hardcore style wrestling back, but after 9 weeks they got cancelled, and I was angry.

I prefer old school over now a days. What you saw before was amzing stuff like The Rock, Stone Cold, Wolf Pack, Hulk Hogan, and all the other greats. But now all we see today is two sweaty men in the ring doing hip tosses all day because suplexes and everything up are now banned.That's all I see on RAW today, hip toss, clothesline, and cheap shots, that's it.

KNOWLEDGE IS STREET

I can't get enough of the Attitude Era. It's the only thing that makes me like wrestling. I watch all the old Raw is War episodes and PPVs from 98-99. It's great.

Now in case your going to look up old college wrestling fits, your gonna ought to dig deeper then Hulk Hogan and the suitable Warrior. you're no longer likely to discover 5 megastar fits with those 2 wrestlers. Watch some movies with Macho guy Randy Savage, Ricky Steamboat, Arn Anderson, Ric aptitude, Bret and Owen Hart and additionally you will see why old college replaced into so primary. mentioned fits are: Tully Blanchard vs Magnum T.A steel cage tournament Ric aptitude vs Ricky Steamboat this is not considerable which one because of the fact they on no account had a foul tournament at the same time. Randy Savage vs Rick Steamboat at wrestlemania Ric aptitude vs Sting Sting vs the super Muta The Hollywood Blondes(Steve Austin and Brian Pillman) vs Ric aptitude and Arn Anderson Ric aptitude vs Randy Savage at wrestlemania 8 The record is going on, there have been alot of super wrestling returned in the day, you ought to dig deeper then suitable Warrior and Hulk Hogan, in case you opt to work out what replaced into so good approximately it.

the reason tna has alot of character that are similar to wwe is because vince russo, is the character devoper and writer in tna and he used to work for wwf, so in other words he cant come up with any new ideas

Old School, but the TNA knockoffs can be funny!!

old school tna needs ratings

i agree with phenomenon about tna buti think the best era was the attitude era it was so much better

• Gab

Old school.

• PSP

old school