Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Anyone catch South Park slam Belichick?

Cartman slams Belichick on cheating the other night

http://youbeenblinded.com/south-park-crushes-bill-...

Favorite Answer

LOL, "this is bill belichick, he won three superbowls.Know how?He cheated, and as every white man says when he cheats, 'I missinterpited the rules'

I loved that, it was so true. Learn the Bill Belichick method. Even when he was caught he just said he didn't understand the rules. You are only a cheater if you fail.

• Mary

I don't watch that television program. I like the points made and the satire but then a character defecates on the floor and I lose interest.

Patriots and Bill Belichick are now cult figures, great episode.

I love it when Cartmen says to the class "Bill Beeelicheck cheated three times, but used the excuse 'i misinturpretted the rules'.

• Isaac

The best part is when he said that Billygoatcheck led his team to the superbowl saying that this once they sould play and win without cheating...and look what happened.

it's not funny.....South Park is giving away valuble secret white values info to "the other people", next thing you know a BLACK MAN will be President

I love how he says Bill Beeeelichick!!

NICE. coach beli-cheat.

haha I didn't.

I misinterpreted the rules.