One question with pakistan international airlines (PIA)?

Actually i sm going to pakistan after 1 month so ia am going to travell domestically from one city to another citty. So can anyone tell me what is the luggage weight ristrictions for domestic flights in PIA

Thanks

Favorite Answer

20kg is the maximum allowance. Why are you taking PIA? I have been to Pakistan many times, and I only used them one time when going. That was my first time and PIA turned into LIA. Late International Airlines, because we sat on the runway in the airplane while they fixed a "water" problem. We were not fed and there were no TV's. I suggest using Arab Emirates. They're the best.

• Shawn

Yes, PIA do not own a A380 or 787. So it will be for sure a 777. They have not placed any order for either of these aircrafts either, so I guess you will not see these aircrafts on this route in the near future.