Power surge hit our home blew a computer out. How do I get the power company to replace?

We had a bad storm on thursday morning that broke the nutral wire from the pole to our meter about 10 foot from the pole. It sent a strong power surge through our home and made a 15 watt night light glow to about 100 watts of light out put. It also knocked out my wifes computer tower. It won't even try to come... show more We had a bad storm on thursday morning that broke the nutral wire from the pole to our meter about 10 foot from the pole. It sent a strong power surge through our home and made a 15 watt night light glow to about 100 watts of light out put. It also knocked out my wifes computer tower. It won't even try to come on. So far nothing else in the home was damaged, at least so it seems for now.

How do I get the power company to replace the computer sense it was their side of the electric grid that caused my problems?
Update: Apparently many of you do not know how a surge protector works. Here look this up.
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/surge-...
Since my neutral Wire which also is the ground wire snapped then the excess voltage had no where to go.
So how was my surge protectors supposed to have worked now?