Is Red hair SEXY on olive skin???!!?

What shade of red do you think is attractive??? (strawberry, orangy, bright red, Firey)...

Also do you think red hair looks good on people with olive or caramel colored skin w/ green eyes??????

Update:

the first comment is obviously written by a 5yr old child....

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

seriously ??? no it would look terrible .. red hair only looks good on lightly tanned skin or pale skin. it would just clash with that skin tone. try midnight noir or burnnette . it would look a lot better. But green eye are really hot ( i should know) and would look good with almost every hair color.

a red head = http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3392114688/nm1566486

a burnette = http://myspace-226.vo.llnwd.net/00766/62/22/766332...

xoxo

Lollie

• Becca
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I love red hair I have mine colored red and its really an ashy blonde. Red hair, caramel skin and green eyes would look absollutly exoctic, In my opinion. Besides if you don't like it just say so and don't go all childish with the remark you red-headed step child.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Red Hair Is Ugly You Red - Head Step Child.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well personally i always loved red hair on pale or fair skin, but im your going for olive skin, then go for DARK DARK red. and get a natural shade and get it done at a salon so you don't look like roald mcdonald.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

All red hair is sexy! On any skin! My wife is Northern Italian and dark red looks GREAT on her!

• 3 years ago

I dont think of the hues you pronounced look good on olive epidermis, if i the place you i could do a chestnut pink coloration. The Strawberry and orangy reds look greater valuable on a dwindled complextion. chuffed colourin :)

• 1 decade ago

yeah

i love red hair

and it looks goregous or olive skin!

:D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i personally lovee red hair. i fink it`s like, super unique.

• 1 decade ago

eww

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.