Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

University of Michigan?

Hey guys, I really want to go to the University of Michigan, and I'm curious to see how I stack up so far.

Ok, well. I'm a freshman, and rather obsessive but still, any advice would be good :)

I have a 3.9 GPA, play volleyball and soccer, MUN, community service, and I'm on the student council. Looking to join my school paper next year

How hard is it to get in anyway?

thanksss

Favorite Answer

The University of Michigan is one of the most competitive schools in the nation. To get accepted, you will need a high school GPA of around a 3.8-4.0 with an ACT score near the 30s. If you are from Michigan, your chances of being accepted are great, but if not, your chances decrease greatly. I think you should be able to get in as long as you keep up your grades and get involed in school. Also, take the hardest classes possible. Good luck.

Source(s): U-M freshman next year. I was accepted with a 3.8 and a 28 on my ACT, many extracirriculars, and over 100 hours of community service. I hope this helps.
  • smidge

looks good...be sure to your application is completely in order and you knoclk em out with your essays. as good as you appear on paper, so do thousands of others...good lcuk and go BLUE (p.s. sorry about the hockey loss)

• OhJay

Its very difficult to get into UMich. Im applying there this year.