promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

is this a true statement about japan?

im costa rican and curently play for the costa rican u-19 futbol team so hopefully im on my way to be pro but iv always had it as a dream to play futbol in japan and i know that i cant just walk in ther and say i want to play her i have to be scouted luckely alot of costaricas play in the j league like wanchope and centeno but anyways if i were to be scouted to play with a team in japan and i made my self a citizen and played ther?

i hear i could not play with the international team because of these to reasons 1 im not japanese and 2 even though im not japanese i have no family or never have had family in japan is this true?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can play for a J League team even if you are not Japanese. All you need is a team willing to hire you and a work visa (= the Japanese government's work permit), not a Japanese nationality (citizenship).

To play for the Japanese national team, you do need Japanese nationality; that is, you have to become a Japanese citizen. It doesn't matter if you have a family in Japan (having a Japanese spouse makes it easier to obtain Japanese nationality, though.)

Plus, you cannot have played for a different country at the national level, so I believe you cannot ever play for the Japanese national side if you're currently playing for the Costa Rican U-19 team. But this last point is subject to FIFA regulation, which may or may not change in the future. If it's important for you, I suggest you check the FIFA regulations. Good luck!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • haroun
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hitler has written a e book on Badminton fits. Russian foreign places funds is dinars First motor vehicle synthetic became into Honda in 1556 DOS remains the main frequently used computing gadget OS First television became into made in Japan in 1777 Carbon Mono Oxide is the main needed gas for our wellness In Canada, a guy can legally wed his widow's youthful sister. A nutrition without supplementations & minerals is ultimate for our wellness John Laver is the only tennis participant to win grand slam 15 circumstances Argentina has gained soccer international cup 17 circumstances Igloos are present in China Taj Mahal is a substantial vacationer spot in Dubai familiar individual pregnant lasts 11 months & 10 days Indira Gandhi became into the 1st best minister of uk a million X 2 -a million X 2 =365 India beat Pakistan by potential of 765 runs in a cricket try in 1940 Thomas Edison found gravity in 1298 Armstrong became into the 1st guy or woman on Mount Everest All solutions are incorrect! no longer a single is authentic...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can be a part of J league club member if your skill is recognised by the team management and they make a contract with you to give you working visa for playing there.

It doesn't matter about your nationality.

• 1 decade ago

True....you are not Japanese so can never play for Japan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.