Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 1 decade ago

My wife gets headache , dizziness, fast heart beat frequently?

about 3 weeks ago after having 5-6 light beers at the night she had dizziness , headache and fast heart beat which I thought probably was normal because of the alcohol.since that time she has not drunken anything alcoholic but at least once a day she has this extreme dizziness , headache and fast heart beat.i measured her blood pressure but everything seems to be ok. is it something serious?

Favorite Answer

I hope it isn't anything serious. Other than taking her to a doctor asap to make sure it isn't anything life threatening, when she gets dizzy like that, try giving her a candy with sugar (not that artificial stuff). I get a little hypoglycemic now and then and just simply sticking a candy in my mouth - sometimes under my tongue coz I think maybe it works faster - helps. Could also be a panic attack. They can happen even though you aren't stressed or at times you don't even think you're anxious about anything.

• Karen

Fast To Relieve Your Headache.

Discover The Secret To Completely Eliminating Your Migraine Pain Forever In The Next 48 Hours & Never Spend Another Dime On Expensive, Dangerous Treatments - http://themigrainerelief.info/naturally-827.html

You'll learn inside:

+) The most common migraine triggers & how to avoid them, so that you can live a pain-free life.

+) Understand the root causes of a migraine headache which helps to prevent migraines forever.

+) The most common food related triggers to help prevent migraines so that you can enjoy eating the foods you like.

+) Get rid of your migraine and cure your headache

+) And much more useful information ...

You can feel good again, no more depression or anxiety. Start feeling good in just a few minutes. Overcome the pain of migraines with 3 simple but effective techniques to stop the migraine before it stops you from having fun.

If you want to take control of my migraines and enjoy a pain-free life! Don't live another day with the pain and tortue of Migraines.

Act Now! - http://themigrainerelief.info/naturally-827.html

You don't have to live another day with pain, discomfort or depression get rid of you're migraine headaches, remember that the problem CAN be prevented, controlled and treated, but ONLY if you take action today.

Source(s): The Migraine Relief System offering you everything you need to relieve, treat and prevent migraines - http://themigrainerelief.info/naturally-827.html
  • PR

Have her go to the doctor to be sure there is no underlying cause for the headaches, to be concerned about. If the doctor does not find anything, then get the book called, "Going Against the Grain". This is a very good book describing the ways that wheat and some other grains can affect us. It helped my husband. She may have a sensitivity to wheat, and the beer would make it worse, since it is made of grain. The book called, "Heal Your Headache", might be of use, but I would first try the other one.

• Marie

when women go through stress, their bodies cope by making their hearts palpitate. it will feel kinda like your heart's jiggling. it's perfectly normal. however, if you are experiencing dizziness, you could have what i have. i have vasovagal syncope. it's not life threatening but i does cause you to have fainting spells. go to a cardiologist and get everything checked out.

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDEHu

This Patient Guide is written for the loved ones of heart patients who are dealing with the short-term stress that comes with a test, procedure or recent diagnosis of heart disease. It explains why support is so important to a loved one with heart disease. It also offers practical strategies on how to support a loved one while also taking care of yourself.

Anxiety attacks nothing medical will show up not a high temparature or blood pressure problems and alcohol will fuel them to start and then eventually they just happen for no reason

seriously if u r worried about ur wife take her to a doctor and dont trust your wifes help with people u dont even know... my bro seemed fine until he collapsed one day and was diagnosed with a heart 3 times avg size!!!

Go to a doctor and have her get a check up.

see a doctor