my knee is dislocated can I work with a dislocated knee?

my knee has been dislocated for 3 years now because my mri was misread by a radiologist. and hartford shut off my work comp. im now stuck with no insurance and I dont know what to do I dont want to cause further damage to my knee. It is dislocated and is nauseating where can i get help? no I cant get medicaid Ive checked it out. its a crazy system. due to work comps mess up. I just want my knee fixed and I cant work who will fix my knee? noone will hire me either!

Best Answer

DID YOU RAISE THE POINT EARLIER, I THINK? Any how first of all put up a case agaist the radiologist for misreading

the mri readings.NOW I REMEMBER THE DR HATFORD GAVE A OK REPORT I SAW LONG TIME BACK.

THEY HIRED THE DOCTOR TO COVER UP? THEY ALSO SAID THEY WILL REVIVE? DID THEY GO SOME THING?

WHAT HAPPENED? DID THEY PAY YOU ?

IT IS IDEAL TO GET A NEW KNEE?

AM SURE IN USA IT IS DONE? MUST GET IT DONE/

Yes I really can help you here! I did the same as a teenager playing netball, several times. I used to push it back in myself, to everyone's horror. I was screaming in pain, and the only way to get rid of the pain was to push it back in! But the best thing you can do ( I am now 61 and knees are bad with arthritis as a result of it) is to do quadriceps extensor exercises. This is the big muscle on the front of your thigh. First, when lying in bed or sitting with your legs out straight in front, clench and unclench the muscles above your kneecaps 20 times each side. Do this 3 times twice a day. Also in the same position, keeping your leg straight, raise and lower each leg separately, keeping it straight at the knee, 30 times! You may not be able to do it that many times at first, but start with maybe 15 times and build it up. These exercises will strengthen the muscles around your kneecaps and if they are strong the kneecaps will stop jumping out. This really works! If you go to a physiotherapist they may give you some others to do as well, and they are the experts in this!

Maybe you can try to contact the Clinton campaign. They will be all over you for this problem, and you might get some help out of it. Otherwise you could try hounding workmans comp for the problem, and go after the radiologist for malpractice.. maybe. I dont know if that last one is possible, but thats all you got.

you should not put weight on your knee, it can cause further injury. You need help from doctor and may need a surgery to treat ur dislocated knee.

try a walk in clinic to see what they offer and/or talk to a doctor friend if you know one and see what they recommend or who they recommend. its a pretty tight situation you're in but there's a solution to every problem :) best of wishes!

well your screwed now eh?