Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can you render an opinion on my new scheme for almost guaranteeing every one of my answers will get a BA?

It's pretty ingenious. I look at all of the answers, pick the funniest one, and write "What Sam said... DOUBLE!" Of course, if it was not Sam, I would change the name. That's just an example. Does that make sense? No? Well, then you're daft.

Anyway, can you think of a better way to ensure a BA? All ideas are welcome.

Best Answer

Wonder has a sure-fire, mistaken-identity-proof, 10000% guaranteed way of getting BA every single time.

Go through all of the Q's asked, and answer only Q.'s that have 1 other answer (or only 1 answer).

If the other person's answer is horrible, send them an email, and after they block you, report them, their answer disappears, fly 2 geese to Canada, have 3 beers, and celebrate with Wonder.

Hurrray.

<------- daft

Source(s): Also ..... what guido said, times infinity x a million trillion bazillion x 3.002 x Pi squared.

Probably good (even if it comes down to a vote), unless someone who is literate in Thai finds this question and goes and answers the other question better than you did, or unless the asker says no best answer maybe.

• I can't even hold a candle to your wit. Don't take the few pity B A that get thrown my way. Especially when I have to practically beg for them. That's right, begging for BA is not beneath me.

Source(s): btw, What Margo said DOUBLE!!!
  • I actually remember giving Margo a BA when her name was "bj for best answer"......she totally lied. Why don't you just try something like that?

I usually choose an answer from originality or best answer that goes with the question itself.

I changed my name to Margo McCain bj for best answer. I got thousands of points, and lock jaw.

Double?

Geek, I'm disappointed. I'll share two words with you:

"times infinity".

Source(s): Here are two more words: Blow j0b. I'll let you put two and two together, but I have a feeling I'm going to get BA ;)
  • ?

No.

Our answer is no.

Can we make it any clearer for you?

N-O.

No.

That's our answer and that is that.

No.

FYI We intend to render you toast. Then the IRS. Or vice versa.

Source(s): Daft is our most highly-magnificent aim. All hail the daft. We bow down to the great daft one,

i know a way, i wud never use it tho cause its mad low!! ♥ its prettay ingenious tho, why do i thenk of these horrible ideas i wud never use?? ♥

My best answer percentage went way up when I was naked.