Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

How should America correct the mistake we made by supporting muslim terrorists in Kosovo?

America has stabbed Christian Serbia in the back...

There was genocide being committed on both sides. This was a real war, and the only way to win a real war is by killing your enemies. America's action in Kosovo has strengthened the same islamofascism that attacked America ion 9/11/2001. We must choose sides more carefully. We all know Clinton bombed Serbs to divert attention from his own immorality.

Favorite Answer

Christian Serbia betrayed itself by committing genocide against the Albanians. Hardly Christian in practice. Letting Kosovo break free is healthy in the long term and the right thing to do.

Serb for ever, you can not mean that we deserved 9-11.

We are all just regular people, and the world is run by the elite rich minority. The rest of just are just pawns in their game.

Most people in america- at least in my neck of the woods, can't look past their people, cosmo, and US magazine or turn off the E network, to see what is going on. Journalists feed us stories almost making the albanians victims, even when the commit crimes.

First we must educate the majority- so we can quit electing crap representatives.

I for one, as a second generation Serb, do not support it. And I don't know how we could ever make it up to you. But soon I imagine we will see exactly what mistake we made. And it will be too late. :-(

• Sharon

Asker wrote: Muslims support terrorists and the bombings of innocent people in Iraq, Afghanistan, and all over the world. They interfere in other people's business when they have no right to do so. WHAT? Islam as a religion does not support terrorist. There are bad seeds in any and every religion. Blanket statements such as this one scary me. This is evidence of human's ability to see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. As an American and a christian , we have no right to talk about interfering in other peoples business or bombing Innocent people for that matter. To your question I think Jesus would support any and all people that follow his teaching and praise our Father with all the breath in their body. God Bless

When i saw what America did for the past 15 years I just think AMERICA DESERVED 9.11.2001.

Source(s): WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!

Was there a genocidal agenda being carried out by the Serbs? Not to diminish the suffering of innocents, but many observers independent of the U.N.'s influence have concluded the horrors of Sebrinica were a localized phenomenon conducted by rogue, thuggish officers

Of a similar note is the newly brought forth news that some Albanians, in a move reminiscent of the CPC of China practice, actually harvested human organs from captured Serbian army personnel and civilians.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/12/warcri...

With that being said, I will always find it odd how Clinton, Albright and Clark decided upon their list of targets that were to be subjected to bombing. Serbian military tactical locations were bypassed in favor of hitting civilian infrastructure.

To my estimation, Clinton knifed the Serbs in the back and Bush, by supporting this Kosovian independence rubbish, it's twisting it.

Perhaps we should impose sanctions on their Burger King restaurants? Make them hunt for their own food, like the poor lazy Americans (like me) do. (by the way, thanks for leaving me such a nice message about that the other day.)

Aside from that, we shouldn't have supported Muslim terrorists in Kosovo. (Or Afghanistan in the 1980's either.. we created a monster by helping those people) Maybe we should be more careful to elect a future president who won't make such careless risks with our Foreign Policy decisions next time, wouldn't you agree?

how? stop ******* acting like some world police.stop telling others what to do.and ffs,stop thinking that ur always right,cause ur not.u just send troops and make shits all over the world and then say "oh god,we are here to bring peace".serbs never asked for america's help,cause u bombed us,then made all this big **** bout kosovo...damnit just **** off nobody wants u here in europe. KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

well, firstly they should renounce their support therefore convincing Canada to renounce their support aswell...and then launch an expose on the real situation in Kosovo, and then help the Serbians reclaim their rightfully owned land!

Kosovo Je Srbija! <333

• Rod J

Find another Marshal Tito. Fragmentation in many of these "hot spots" will be a disaster in the long term.

• vivet

America never admits making mistakes.

A country that provokes a war because of one b**w job, bombs innocent civilians,destroys economy of one country, supports terrorist minority, helps that same minority to steel land of a sovereign country, helps with genocide against Serbs in Kosovo, pays millions for media war against Serbia ....... cannot now say 'I'm sorry'. It is already too late. Too many mistakes were made.

America will be awarded with Serbian 'thank you,America' very soon, when that same minority starts stabbing their 'liberators' with their sly and ungrateful mentality.

America already knows, it was a mistake, but pipeline and Bondsteel have bigger value fore them than a whole Serbian nation, that is friends with their biggest nightmare, Russia.

As for supporting musl. terrorists, it is a wellknown secret: we pay - you do - we 'fight' you - you bad - we good. Pathetic...

========= c c c c =========

edit:

For all those, who think, that Serbia ever asked for America's help, you are wrong : Serbs never beg for help, Serbs are proud people and Serbian patriotism is something, you can never buy or seize.

edit:

America was never interested in Kosovo Albanians wellfare. These people were used. Helping their PSEUDO STATE is only a trigger for another tens of similar small regions worldwide, an indirect aknoledgement of North Cyprus and many more will follow.

Kosovo is a shame for EU. A shame for international law and for humanity.

America will never admit it was a mistake. As America never admited any other mistake. While there are people, that think and believe that America is 'helping' other nations on their way to 'freedom' - there is no peace.

I don't see it that way, but going with your idea, I suppose we should kill terrorists, since none of them listen to reason.

It's easy to pick on a country of people who believe in freedom for humankind, isn't it, but not easy to blame Muslim terrorists for their murdering actions? I wonder why you choose to blame innocent people, yet believe they should police the world? Answer me that!

America is not a police state! Somebody, dam* it, stand-up for yourselves! We can't do it for you, ALL the time! What's the matter with people! Stop begging America to fight your wars for you!