Stupid guessing game that has already been done before. Would you like to play?

Can you guess my name. p. s. L. J. is my middle initials.

Logan

James

David

Jesse

Daniel

Michael

John

• Baz
    Favorite Answer

Steve.

Source(s): I stand by my answer. Who cares if it wasn't one of the choices? XD

John Michael James

• amy

considering the fact which you're merely commencing off, do no longer choose for video games like call of duty, fairly if your mom disapproves. there are various journey video games and rpgs that are relaxing and elementary to get into. maximum first guy or woman shooters emphasize on on line multiplayer, which a lot of people discover relaxing, yet would properly be very complicated at circumstances too. there is no rush to enjoying such skill-heavy video games, even once you're an experienced gamer. i do no longer in my view very own an Xbox, yet i will advise some sturdy video games to get you began. for occasion; any of the Lego video games (celebrity Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman, Harry Potter, and so on.) are quite elementary to get into, yet while the baby-like nature isn't what you're searching for, then something like murderer's Creed, Portal, or Darksiders are additionally particularly relaxing and could be perfect for somebody merely commencing out. i desire this helped to push you interior the final course. you may constantly watch gameplay movies on youtube to confirm what kind of video games you would be keen to play.

Logan Jesse?

Source(s): me

Daniel..?

Jesse!!

You know it is ;)