Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is a cooler look? EMO or Gangsta.?

I have noticed more and more people ditching the dated,lame,boring,actualy stupid looking G rap look,for the cool hip EMO trend...

For years i have painfully watched people wearing hats on the sides of their heads,baggy,way.....baggy jeans,really lame baggy sweaters,basketball shirts,stupid Blings,stupid looking G rap clothes in General...

All i can say is thank my Gods G rap is dead! and the look is way out! That look will go down as one of the dumbest looking things ever!Thank my Gods!

The EMO look is far cooler looking,it has been done long ago,LOU REED RING A BELL?:)......anything,i mean even if wearing pink suits was cool it would look better than that stupid G rap look..Thank my Gods that lame look is dead!

I find the EMO look cool but the lifestyle really is not my bag,however it is better than the wannabe G lifestyle i must say...At least its about self introspection,not blinging up and pimping out..

Who else agrees?? or disagrees?:)...EMO OR GANGSTA? LETS HEAR IT.

Best Answer

Neither....Both are ******* stupid.

Emo is overrated. Eeeverybody is trying to get those uneven hair styles and all that crap, uuugh overrated times ten. And the whole as you say 'G Rap' (so gay the way u labeled that) has always been here and always will be sorry. Emo will go out before "G Rap" will. Believe that.

• Sharon

The "Gangsta" look is better. Just remember that because someone doesn't have skin tight jeans and wears a loose shirt it doesn't mean they are wannabe gangsters. It is a lot more comforable that tight clothes as long as you dont get 5 sizes to baggy. Also it represents more of the urban lifestyle of growing up in poverty or just a city, not wanting to kill people.

Emo is just a fad that'll die in around 4-6 years. People dress like it because they think it represents who they are and the music they listen too.

you can't just wear these clothes you have to BE the clothes, they need to suit your self, so dont just jump on the band-wagon.

Emo all the way!!! It's slow walking behind the 'gangsta' people in the school hallways cuz they always have to waddle to keep their obnoxiously huge pants up!

i hate those things i mean rap emo gangsta and that stuff but i would say emo

i think Gangsta is more like Ghetto...emo is like dangerouss and emo hair is so hott!

personally i'm a prep, but i'd date an emo guy over a G so yeah i agree :)

My friend said emo is the new thing but he's not emo.

I don't like either.

EMO!!! omg i LOVE that look!!! if i didn't have curly hair, and if i looke ok in the clothes i would totally go EMO or punk! one of my friends is emo and i just love her clothes

oh god i could not agree with you more!!!!!!!!!! emo is awesome and it's not really about trying to fit in it's like this is what i am deal with it. gangster wannabes are just arrogent idiots who think they are so awesome. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR BUTTCRACK 24/7!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. how many gods do you have?

if i had to choose id say gangsta. i wear that stuff cos i like it not cos i think its cool. labels are gay and pointless.