Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

What is a cooler look? EMO or Gangsta.?

I have noticed more and more people ditching the dated,lame,boring,actualy stupid looking G rap look,for the cool hip EMO trend...

For years i have painfully watched people wearing hats on the sides of their heads,baggy,way.....baggy jeans,really lame baggy sweaters,basketball shirts,stupid Blings,stupid looking G rap clothes in General...

All i can say is thank my Gods G rap is dead! and the look is way out! That look will go down as one of the dumbest looking things ever!Thank my Gods!

The EMO look is far cooler looking,it has been done long ago,LOU REED RING A BELL?:)......anything,i mean even if wearing pink suits was cool it would look better than that stupid G rap look..Thank my Gods that lame look is dead!

I find the EMO look cool but the lifestyle really is not my bag,however it is better than the wannabe G lifestyle i must say...At least its about self introspection,not blinging up and pimping out..

Who else agrees?? or disagrees?:)...EMO OR GANGSTA? LETS HEAR IT.

Best Answer

NEITHER!

• Emo, of course. The style is great, but the lifestyle, not so much. Quiet, angsty self-hatred is not my thing. Personally I prefer a combination of scene and emo. Gangsta is...Well. Eh. Not my thing. But it's also a racial thing. Not to sound racist or anything, but an African-American male is more likely to lean towards the gangsta style, due to social trends and peer pressure. It also has a lot to do with the person's preferred style of music. If a person likes emo music, they're more likely to copy the style of their favorite emo artist's clothes, and if a person likes rap, they'd mimic the rapper's style, which is usually gangsta.

Emo is overrated. Eeeverybody is trying to get those uneven hair styles and all that crap, uuugh overrated times ten. And the whole as you say 'G Rap' (so gay the way u labeled that) has always been here and always will be sorry. Emo will go out before "G Rap" will. Believe that.

y r u askin this if u already have ur mind made out?

and gangsta clothes is a lot better. y would people choose to wear all black with thier ears pierced like 20 times with nasty looking chains all over the place with really pale makeup and red lipstick...yea no. how about u dont disrespect other peoples ways of fashionably dressing.

i actually like gansta better then emo but you cant o over board with gangsta look but its definitely way better then emo.

i personally prefer the gangsta look

catfish is right, I like the stylish urban outfitters look.

emos are nicer and you can understand what they type.

i chose emo!

Uhh none?

why don't you try something new

an EMO GANGSTA!!!!!!!!!!!

you should be neither!

be a prep! that is the best. =]