Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Need Some Advice Please?

Hey everyone. I am 16 and a sophomore in high school. I go to a fairly small school where everyone knows the people in their grade and also people from other grades. I am not the most popular kid but a lot of people know who I am because of my name. Anyway I have been going to school with the same people for about 5 years now and some almost 10. I do not have any girl friends and I do not talk to any girls. I want to change this and at least make friends with some girls let alone get a girlfriend. Unfortunately a lot of my close friends are in the same situation as me so I cant use them to hang out or meet with girls. And I am on the baseball team and friendly with a lot of the players but all the ones that I would be able to meet girls through or not meet but rather be able to hang out with at a party or something are a lot more popular than me so we dont hang out outside of school. So how do I make friends with girls? A lot of them who I like are popular. How do I go about this?

• </33
    Favorite Answer

well iam sure there some one on yur baseball team the is popular i know this sound kinda wrong but it should work

frist become friends w/ some1 on ur team that is popular hang out them he introduce you to his friends. i bet some of his friends are girls.

or jus start talk girls that you like if you have the a class with them that will be the perfect time even over myspace

just walk up and start talking to them. Smile alot girls love that but not freakishly. try new things, sit in different spots at school

you could join a club at school that they are involved in. If you just be yourself, things will happen for ya. Each school year brings different things.