Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Joke. Check your brakes.?

The doc told a guy that masturbating before sex often helped men last longer during the act. The man decided, “What the hell, I’ll try it,” He spent the rest of the day thinking about where to do it. He couldn’t do it in his office. He thought about the restroom, but that was too open.

He considered an alley, but figured that was too unsafe. Finally, he realized his solution. On his way home, he pulled his truck over on the side of the highway. He got out and crawled underneath as if he was examining the truck. Satisfied with the privacy, he undid his pants and started to masturbate.

He closed his eyes and thought of his lover. As he grew closer to orgasm, he felt a quick tug at the bottom of his pants. Not wanting to lose his mental fantasy or the orgasm, he kept his eyes shut and replied, “What?” He heard, “This is the police. What’s going on down there?”

The man replied, “I’m checking out the rear axle, it’s busted.”

“Well, you might as well check your brakes too while you’re down there because your truck rolled down the hill 5 minutes ago.”

Favorite Answer

OMG SO FUNNY

STAR 4 U

IF I COULD GIVE U MORE I TOTALLY WOULD

• cats

Funny! 100!

Ha! Sucks for him.

but wait, if the police saw it roll down the hill 5 minutes ago,

how long were they watching him do that!?!?! :O

WOW! HAHA! thats fairly embarrassing!

ROFLMAO I made my husband come in from outside tot ell him this one. He thought it was just as funny as I did. roflmao good one DEFINITELY DESERVES A STAR!!! (too bad I cant give you more than one!!!!)

OMFG!!!! that was funny!!!! it took me awhile to get it, but that was f@#$%^ hilarious, man!!!! how embarrasing 4 him!!!=) that seriously made my day!!!!

HaHa!

Haha five minute w**k

It made my day.

Source(s): retired auto shop owner
  • Holly

LOL ! ilike it ! rate about 3...