promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Will America bail out the Mexican city of Los Angeles when they go belly up?

Is California gong bankrupt?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

California is going bankrupt due to the illegal aliens! Washington doesn't care. They just keep on letting the illegal come and doesn't do anything about it!

Mayor Tony Villar announced that we will be firing (AKA laying off) about 750 employees, after he gave employees raises. This illegal alien supporter is killing LA.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The cost of living there after 40 years drove me to leave and move to Vegas(unfortunatly a lot more Californians are moving here also and trying to make it a more liberal state.

But to answer your qusetion,yes they will,California has the biggest crop producing fields,but if anything,about a decade ago,California tried to split into two states and went up for a vote.It didnt pass.If they Los Angeles should go bankrupt,the rest of the cities will more than likely follow,and then I think it will be a more likely scenario that you will have two states of California.

• T
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If theres enough money after spending billions on other countries. We need to keep americans first....

• 1 decade ago

The cost of liberalism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldnt doubt it...they have sucked it dry, sucked the debt dry and will always want more

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let's hope not =].

• 1 decade ago

I hope so, i have family there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.