Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Finish this statement: "Love means never having to say..............."?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

"yes dear, whatever you say dear."

Oh wait..sorry read that wrong. You said "..NEVER having to say.."

Sigh. I have no idea..there is nothing I won't say to save my ears from blistering.

• 4 years ago

I believe the saying goes "....to say your're sorry". But I think I see what you are going for. I'd say "do this (where this can be just about anything) for me." When you really love someone, you anticipate their needs. You know them well enough to know what they like and don't like. When you're in love with someone, you do things for them without being asked just to see the suprise and gratitude on their face. On the other hand, love also means never expecting the person you love to do things for you. When you love someone, you do what you can for yourself so that they don't have to do it for you. Of course if they offer to do it, then you say "thank you" and let them since it makes them feel good to do it. Get what I mean? You do nice things for the one you love wether they ask you or not and you do what you can to make life easier for the one you love by doing things for yourself. When both members of a marriage have this mindset, you have a happier and more loving home.

• 1 decade ago

Well, the saying is from an old movie that is, "Love means never having to say I'm sorry" however I have to disagree witht hat quote. If you cannot tell the one you love that you are sorry then you probably are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Love means never having to say anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, originally it was Ali McGraw who said, "Love means never having to say you're sorry" to Ryan O'Neal in Love Story. But I don't agree with that.

• 1 decade ago

I'll change it a bit, but here goes:

"Love means never getting to say I"m right."

• 1 decade ago

This $100 better be worth it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Geez your breath smells like you have eaten onion.. but dang go ahead and kiss me anyway..

• 1 decade ago

I'm sorry

♥.blondy

• 1 decade ago

You stink

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.