Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

What is this candy called?

They are pastel colors...pink, green, yellow. They're shaped like small Hershey's Kisses and they have white sprinkles on them. Anyone know what I'm talking about and what those are called?

Favorite Answer

They're called Guittard Smooth n' Melty and come in a variety of sizes and shapes.

Some are the size of chocolate chips. (I got some at Christmas that are white and had red, white and green non pariels on them.)

Some are larger, a little smaller and flatter than a Hershey's Kiss and come in pink, light green, light yellow.

You can often find them in bulk or at other stores in bags, but almost all are made by Guittard in San Francisco and repackaged by other companies.

Here's a photo of the smaller version:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/typetive/2171190564/

no...those AREN'T Snowcaps. Snowcaps are brown chocolate with white sprinkles, and in a box that says "snowcaps"; at the movies and the grocery store ....... The pastel ones are creamy, buttermint, and in long cellophane bags. Usually at specialty stores (Harry & David's; Hickory Farms) or gourmet candy stores. My mom used to love them, and I can't remember what that label said! .... OH! Banana has the link on her answer! Those are them!

• patmon

There are chocolates resembling those that are accessible at Christmas time. The centers are packed with the comparable substance merely this is white and not colored like the outdoors. interior the process the white filling is a image which suits each and every of ways for the duration of the log of candy. it can be a bell, or a celebrity, or a flag. they are smaller than those pictured yet merely as colourful. Sorry, I have not have been given any thought what they are talked approximately as.

Non Pariel candy. Google the name and all the images will come up with the sites. I'm sure that's what you're looking for.

Mmmm those are so good! They're snowcaps!

Oh, snowcaps

PASTEL CREAM MINTS

snowcaps.