Anyone ever tasted Lee chocolates made by a syrian company?

I had some in Jordan, and after we returned to the states, I researched them. I cannot find them anywhere else except Syria. These were the best tasting chocolates I have ever had. I think Godiva are pretty good, but these far surpass them. I was wondering if anyone else has found a place here in the states to purchase them? Otherwise I have to wait until friends are flying overseas and send money with them to purchase some. We tried that with a friend who went to Jordan recently, but they would not accept his us dollars since the value keeps dropping, they didn't know what it would be worth the next day!

Favorite Answer

To the best of my knowledge, Lee chocolate is only sold in Syria (you can find them easily enough in any chocolate store, but outside Syria I doubt you'd find a place that sells 'em).

Source(s): 17 years of living in the Middle East (14 of those years in Syria)