Favorite Answer

I'm brazilian, and I think that they are more sexy and cute than these Adriana lima and Alessandara Ambrósio. I see dozens better than both very day.

See these links and you will to comprove what I'm telling you:

My experience is that there are many beautiful Brazilian women, whether that beauty is on the outside or the inside.

If you're wondering if all Brazilian women are super-models, the answer is no - but they are quite attractive.

• human

Nooo way! She probably desires that have been real. the real beauties are not commercialized. She's all air brushed, incredibly she has varicose veins, 5 pounds heavier, and has pimples. that would not make her grotesque, merely imperfect.

Of course!I am Brazilian I use to live in Brazil.Most of the womens there are hot and sexy!!!!!!

who is she look like magic in my ear's,please she is very hot looking mama,do think she can dance well in brasil,why not,may she is born with it gal,yes please post her on the internet for the world to see,amazon rock.

Source(s): mmmmmmmmm......................

its like asking if all girls in america are hot like beyonce, like asking if all girls from canada are hot like pamela anderson. there are Hot and Ugly girls from Every Country. stupid ppl think there are supermodels everywhere. wow.

Source(s): dumb question

Nope there's a ;ot of ugly ones too. AIDS is an epidemic and STD's are all over.

yes and more