How do I tell my friend Just Me "hey, what's up" without it being considered chatting??

I'd tell her that I'm glad to see her and I miss talking to her and she needs to visit me over on 360....but I don't want to "chat". What should I do?

Best Answer

whatever you do....don't let judas rabies know........

well i would say the best course of action would definitely to not do it as a question to her, but to send her an e-mail on here or on 360 and then there is no way that they could drop you for chatting.

That's a pretty good start but ya need to clarify with a code name

I thought REAL HARD on this question,and I just couldn't seem to come up with any good solution,so I guess you're just going to have to call later this morn. Sorry I couldn't have been better help.

YA is teaching us to use codes, and diversions, and deceit, and who knows what. Oppression never works as planned.

• HA! good luck! I asked "what wouldn't you do for $1,000,000" and I got a violation for chatting! grrrrr

• judy06

You sound more like you just drop off a "hi".

hey ur one of the cleverest people in this world. ..

i would never have got this idea

Don't know clever one..we can figure it out...

Uuhhhh, Yea, pour beer on her titties???

just say umm like ur getting ready to leave & you just wanted too say hi, that way the conversation won't escalate