.

About the Jay Leno?

Who was on the Jay Leno show the day he ask his one guest about a gay role this person played. What was the guest name ?

Favorite Answer

"Following criticism from GLAAD, gay activists and others, Jay Leno apologized Tuesday for questionable remarks he made to Ryan Phillippe during a recent Tonight Show interview.

During Phillippe's appearance, Leno brought up the actor's first role, which was as a gay teen on One Life to Live, and then asked him to give his "gayest look." A visibly uncomfortable Phillippe declined the request, saying, "That is so something I don't want to do," and pretended to walk off the stage.

Leno has since come under fire for it, but acknowledged the inappropriateness and apologized. "In talking about Ryan's first role, I realize that what I said came out wrong," he said in a statement. "I certainly didn't mean any malice. I agree it was a dumb thing to say, and I apologize."

Poor Jay- he didn't mean to!

Leno sucks.

He is in Stop loss...

Ryan Phillippe