20 interesting facts(you don't gotta try and read em all)?

1. In Kentucky, 50 percent of the people who get married for the first time are teenagers.

2. Kotex was first manufactured as bandages, during W.W.I

3. Einstein couldn't speak fluently when he was nine. His parents thought he might be retarded.

4. In Los Angeles, there are fewer people than there are automobiles.

5. About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it.

6. You're more likely to get stung by a bee on a windy day than in any other weather.

7. An average person laughs about 15 times a day.

8. Research indicates that mosquitoes are attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.

9. Penguins can jump as high as 6 feet in the air.

10. The average person is about a quarter of an inch taller at night.

11. A sneeze zooms out of your mouth at over 600 m.p.h.

12. The condom - made originally of linen - was invented in the early 1500's.

13. The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

14. A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn't give her coffee.

15. The Neanderthal's brain was bigger than yours is.

16. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

17. The average bank teller loses about $250 every year.

18. In 1980, there was only one country in the world with no telephones - Bhutan.

19. Every person has a unique tongue print.

20. Your right lung takes in more air than your left one does

Favorite Answer

lol, Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants... :]

1. In Kentucky, 50 percent of the people who get married for the first time are teenagers. I BELIEVE THAT

I ACTUALLY KNEW THAT ONE

3. Einstein couldn't speak fluently when he was nine. His parents thought he might be retarded.THAT HAPPENED 2 ME TOO!!! I JUST NEVER RLY GOT THAT SMART... LMAO

4. In Los Angeles, there are fewer people than there are automobiles. THEY SHOULD BLAME LA FOR GLOBAL WARMING!!

5. About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it. WHAT IF THEY ARENT FINISHED GOING?

6. You're more likely to get stung by a bee on a windy day than in any other weather. THATS CRAZY!! LOL THE BEES MUST B FLYING AROUND EVERY WHERE! IMAGINA BEES IN A TORNADO!!??

7. An average person laughs about 15 times a day. I LAUGH ABOUT 300 MILLION! HAHAHA

8. Research indicates that mosquitoes are attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas. I WILL NEVER EAT A BANANA AGAIN

9. Penguins can jump as high as 6 feet in the air. THATS HIGHER THAN I AM TALL!! THAT WOULD B SO CUTET 2 C PENGUINS JUMPING!!

10. The average person is about a quarter of an inch taller at night.I WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENS! DO U SHRINK AGAIN IN THE MORNING?

PRETTY DAMN FAST!

12. The condom - made originally of linen - was invented in the early 1500's. I KNEW THAT ONE TOO

13. The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C. THE EQYPTIANS WEERE A LIL WHAKO, SO I BELIEVE IT

14. A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn't give her coffee. THAT IS INSANITY! AND HILLARIOUS! HEY! HUSBAND! YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY COFFEE! WE R THROUGH!!! HAHA!!!

I THOUGHT THEY COULDNT EVEN TALK YET!

16. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants. WELL IT IS SOMEWHAT PORNOGRAPHIC!

SUCKS FOR THEM

18. In 1980, there was only one country in the world with no telephones - Bhutan. TOOOOOO BAD 4 THEM!

19. Every person has a unique tongue print. THAT SHOULD B THE NEW TREND. TONGUE PRINTS INSTEAD OF FINGER PRINTS! I WOULD DO IT!

20. Your right lung takes in more air than your left one does WHAT IF UR A LEFTY??

I'VE GOT AN INTERESTING FACT FOR U!!!

IN AUSTRALIA, SANTA IS NOT ALLOWED 2 SAY HOHOHO BC IT IS OFFENSIVE TO WOMEN! AND CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED 2 SIT ON HIS LAP BC THEY COULD BE TOUCHED IN A SEXUAL WAY!!!

Source(s): i love random facts :)

To believe that religion and the bible is the same. Is to believe an automobile is an apple. Show me just 1 religion in the world that follows scripture. You can't, for not 1 exists. Why? Cause EVERY religions is a division of scripture to suit mans own wants, needs and desires. Normally for wealth, power and control. So if you don't grasp that the two are very separate. Then there is no use in going farther. But if you do grasp it. Then to you question. If 20 people sat in a room and actually read the bible and not TOLD what the bible says. Then you would get 20 people that are as close as 20 people that did a math problem of 5+5. Just as you can read a history book and so can I. And we will get the same conclusion. But now if a teacher tells us what the book says, without us actually reading it. Then our answers will never be the same. To your use of eye for an eye or turn the cheek. You have to read the bible to understand. For the eye for an eye is for God. That is His wrath. We are told NOT to be of wrath. In turn, turn the cheek. There are no contradictions in the bible. Only the confusion of man listening to other men instead of reading it themselves. (98% who claim they have read it, never have). Do you realize what a slave is? Do you think slaves are only those in shackles in ships or in the field? If you research. You realize a nurse, baby sitter and even my position as a minister. Are positions of being slaves. What is my job as a minister? To aid you, assist you, in anything you need. Is that not a slave? Do you see shackles on me? Do not think reality is the movies, you will always fail the quiz. What stories are hard to believe? Do you know the story or just the twisted lies of man telling you a story? Its like the guy down at the dock. He caught a 4' fish. But when he got home to the pub it was now a 11' fish. "no longer a christian". Please show me just 1 passage that says you need to be a christian. Or for that fact, of ANY religion. Cause actually it says to have no religion. That alone shows you that my figure of 98% have not read it is true. As look at all the religions today. God says to come to Him alone. The bible is easy to understand. For it is a book of lessons. Do this and get this. Do this and get that. Don't worry so much about the stories, the names, etc. The moral lessons, laws and items is the real lesson. And if you just sit and try to read it alone, you won't understand it. For there is only 1 that can teach it, the Spirit. Just ask Him to show you and teach you. And like kindergarten to senior year, you will go through the book. Everything is relevant, thats the key. Use of Strong's and Webster comes in handy as well to grasp what is being told. For it has been translated several times now. Walk away from a church, woohoo. Walk away from a religion (pat on back). Walk away from scripture and God (tsk tsk tsk).

Sorry to burst your bubble, but number 16 is INCORRECT! Snopes is your friend. http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/finland.asp . Google "Donald Duck Finland" - guess what? The first five or so results at google.co.uk are all rebuttals from various sources.

I quote my own words at this site: http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question66972.html "It was all to do with budget cuts back in the seventies - the bigwigs decided to discontinue subscribing the libraries in Helsinki to the Donald Duck comic in favour of sports and hobby magazines. Somebody in the papers decided to write an article about it and blow it all out of proportion: "Helsinki stops ordering Donald Duck comics." became "OMG! Finland bans Donald Duck!" ".

Now don't you just feel foolish, when a simple Google search proves you wrong?

I like the Saudi Arabian one.

ha! those are something else! i plan to bookmark them and use them in the future. i like using these types of things on my clueless freinds...

you learn something new every day...i had an idea about 20 though, i was wondering if it was true...

You learn something new each day, but I learned about 15 new things today. Thank you, star for you.

I knew some of those, but did you also know that a pig's orgasm last for 30 minutes.

Interesting huh

Source(s): me and some other site, don't know which
  • mcally

interesting but really random

p.s. #17 my mil and sil are tellers and it is way more than that!

• Will S

those are pretty cool, enjoy your star!