About United States v Nixon?

Okay for a project i have looked everywhere but i need to find the TIME, PLACE, and DATE of the Supreme Court Case United States v Nixon!!!!

OMG PLEASE HELP 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER WITH RESOURCE PLEASE!!!!!!!

okay okay where wsa the location....?!?!?!?

Favorite Answer

The location was the United States Supreme Court Building!

Place: United States Supreme Court building (#1 1st Street N.E. in Washington D.C.)

Date: July 8, 1974 (argued)

July 24, 1974 (Decided)

Time: Unfortunately, this one I don't know. The Court starts oral arguments at 9:00 (last time I checked). But I don't know what time they started in this case.

I hope this helps!

the familiar public opinion became written by using then chief Justice Burger. The opinion held: The courtroom held that neither the doctrine of separation of powers, nor the generalized choose for confidentiality of intense-point communications, without greater, can sustain an absolute, unqualified, presidential privilege. The courtroom granted that there became a limited govt privilege in aspects of militia or diplomatic affairs, yet gave determination to "the fundamental demands of due potential of regulation interior the trustworthy administration of justice." subsequently, the president ought to obey the subpoena and bring the tapes and information. Nixon resigned shortly after the launch of the tapes. affiliate (later chief) Justice William Rehnquist recused himself and took no area in determining the case. yet i've got not been waiting to locate a reason. As for a dissenting opinion there became none sine the vote became unanimous.