Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

the List vs China what you think about it?

Equipo:

Arqueros: Oswaldo Sánchez (Santos), José de Jesús Corona (Tecos).

Defensas: Leobardo López (Pachuca), Patricio Araujo (Chivas), Fausto Pinto (Pachuca), Adrián Aldrete (Monarcas), Omar Trujillo (Monarcas), Omar Esparza (Chivas), Alejandro Castro (Cruz Azul).

Volantes: Sergio Ponce (Toluca), Luis Ernesto Pérez (Monterrey), Jorge Hernández (Atlas), Antonio Naelson (Toluca), Carlos Rodríguez (Pachuca), José Joel González (Monterrey).

Delanteros: Sergio Santana (Guadalajara), Juan Carlos Cacho (Pachuca), César Villaluz (Cruz Azul), Pablo Barrera (Pumas), Christian Bermúdez (Atlante).

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Eazy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Personally, I don't like it. I don't think these are the best players in Mexico right now. But he's our coach so we will just see how it goes. But I find it very wrong that he called a guy (Alejandro Castro) who in the games of Cruz Azul I haven't even heard his name. I don't even know if he's played in the 1st division. I'm sure that out of all the players in the Mexican League, there's alot more that have played and that could be called up.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

los que van a empesar

Oswaldo Sanchez

Pato Araujo, Fausto Pinto, Omar Esparza, Omar trujillo

Zinha, Sergio Ponce, Luis Perez, Gonzalez

Cacho, Villaluz

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

FIRST: i completley agree wit u and lower back its purely a delightful so why could we pull out the europeans hugo purely did it cuz his interest became into on the line against Ghana 2d:dood i think of u tousled on the top element those asians r tuny so thats our benefit. 0.33: The sub-17 aint this type of super deal considering not one of the gamers r experienced yet so far im ok wit his checklist cuz hes no longer interfering 2 plenty wit the golf equipment and that they r sturdy thoughts. oh very almost 4rgot 1st men retarded those arent the sole championships mexico has gained those r the 1s weve gained Copa Oro Confederaciones Sub 17 and theres alot extra they ought to even have chemistry like u stated no longer purely expertise yet talen does count selection yet its no longer as significant as working as a team genuine yet however neither have u.s. no1 can say something tll they play

• .Fer
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think most of us can agree that by just looking at it doesn't seem so good, but he obviously has a reason for taking each one of them. He probably thinks they will make good chemistry because Chucho actually went to the games unlike others (not mentioning any names but his name starts with H and rhymes with Dugo) who probably just stayed home and watched the ESPN highlights or compilations on Youtube. We will have to see how the team does before we do any criticism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Are you guys serious? you think because of height difference that they can beat us, last time i checked teams like Argentina and Brasil have average height people(if you dont belive me - look at the regular starting lists)

China is going to try to use height against Mexico, but it wont matter, they have no Quality players..

C'mon Mexico does not need players from Europe against China, Why do you think Chucho chooses Mexican Club players

• 1 decade ago

mexico wins 2-0

• 1 decade ago

pues ami me gusta la lista especialmente los arqueros, defensa, y media. en la delantera villaluz y cacho bien pero aun falta delantera.

• CaroR
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i think its absolute trash. However im gonna laugh when Mexico wins 3-0 and Ramirez is praised as a tactical genius lol

• :'I
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

its pretty good i gues cuz its not interfering 2 much with the regular teams on either continent.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oswaldo,araujo,omar esparza,hernandez,cacho,and santana i guess their alright but remember that china are bringing tall players as 6 feets for god sake i guess we'll lose 1-0 or maybe or just maybe we'll tie..we should called up taller players for god sake like,diego cervantes,hector moreno,francisco rodriguez,efrain jaurez,edgar lugo,or aleast give landin and santiago fernandez a second chance and their our tallest striker.pinto por favor hahaha 5.4 y este indio de atlante esta muy chaparro.for the rest of the player este pinche pendejo called up,son unos pinche Chaparro indios de la chingada

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.