Answeerrr, ik in wrong categorryy but pleasee..six monthss :)?

alrightt so in two days its me and my boyfreindss sixmonthss and he is comingg over my houseee and i wanted to plan something cute to sort of celebratee. i was thinking of getting a bunch of our favorite thingss or something and like making us cupcakes with a candle on each, but i was wondering if you had any cute... show more alrightt so in two days its me and my boyfreindss sixmonthss
and he is comingg over my houseee and i wanted to plan something cute to sort of celebratee. i was thinking of getting a bunch of our favorite thingss or something and like making us cupcakes with a candle on each, but i was wondering if you had any cute ideass, im onlyy 14so i dont want to do somethingg like over the top, just somethingg cutee that he will rememberrr. thankkssss in advancedd =) and not a present, somethingg i can like have for him at my housee if that makes senseeee. =)