If Bush has committed all these crimes and so on... why aren't the libs and dems smart enough to?

charge him with any of it? Do they not have lawyers and scholars that should be able to build the case? After all... all the smart libs on Y/A can. Should the party be enlisting the help of this forum? I mean come on... they have had 8 years to bring him to justice... nearly two years where they control... show more charge him with any of it? Do they not have lawyers and scholars that should be able to build the case? After all... all the smart libs on Y/A can. Should the party be enlisting the help of this forum? I mean come on... they have had 8 years to bring him to justice... nearly two years where they control Congress. Why can't they get it done? Is that Dumb ol' George Bush just too smart for them?
Update: Exactly Dave W. He has commited NO crime. Just the reveared hatred from the left. Don't you just love it?
Update 2: Quinn... I know... and it pained me to write it.