Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Prison Break: Season 4 Filming Rumors?

Prison Break: Season 4 Filming Rumors

Good news for Prison Break fans! Last week, BuddyTV wrote about the possibility of the show returning for a fourth season. The story received an overwhelming number of responses in favor of bringing the show back to find out what happens to Michael outside the walls of Sona and Sucre trapped inside as a prisoner. 95% of the readers voted in our poll that they need a fourth season. They got their wish when TV Guide’s Michael Ausiello reported last week that it seemed certain the show was coming back. More details about the fourth season emerged today surrounding the show’s upcoming shooting location.

Despite any official word of a fourth season, Prison Break is looking to move from its home in North Texas to Los Angeles to film. "The producers have an exciting idea for next season's storylines, and unfortunately, it may require moving the series back to Los Angeles for creative reasons," said Chris Alexander, a spokesperson for 20th Century Fox Television.

If the state of Texas has anything to say about it, Prison Break won’t be going anywhere. The show brought in an estimated $122.5 million to the economy in the Dallas area and a total of 35 episodes have been filmed there. "We haven't given up on it," said Janis Burkland, head of the Dallas Film Comission. "I've been calling producers and asking what can we do, if anything, to keep this here."

Next season will surely focus more on life outside of Sona than in. Michael and Lincoln have parted ways. Michael heads out in search of The Company, and Susan, to make them pay for killing Sara. Lincoln looks to disappear with LJ, the son he has been estranged from for so long. Mahone is also free, so to speak, and has now teamed with The Company. We’ve still got Bellick, T-Bag, and Sucre in Sona but that may notWhere do you want to see Prison Break focus its 4th season? be enough storyline to keep the show rooted in Texas.

Where do you want to see Prison Break focus its 4th season?

1. Inside the walls of Sona

2. Outside the walls of Sona

which prison break character are you?

What was the date of Lincon's death sentence?

1. May 13

2. May 14

3. May 15

4. May 11

5. May 12

• Best Answer

Wow, good news for me and my fam. who have watched it together.

perhaps it starts the season with Michael retrieving the money first as it drop near their boat in Panama. With this money perhaps he can buy Sucre's freedom. won't answer your questions for I have to watch them again. perhaps May 15, because it's my parents wedding anniv. and i seem to recall that date.

This was a show that really went downhill this year. I have a feeling the writers don't know where to take it.