Why does everyone hate Goerge Bush so much?

either way we'd be having problems with Iraq, so why does everyone seem to hate him? He's always spoofed and parodied and everyone acts like he's an evil dictator, but he did get re-elected 2 or 3 times by America. (and don't say something stupid like the election was rigged)

Update:

ya my bad he served like 2 or 3 terms in office

Update 2:

Ok, not EVERYONE, but it seems like a lot of people don't like him

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not everyone, just the sore losers who are frustrated that Americans see right through the idiots they've tried to get elected.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The current president is always unpopular. Lincoln and Truman were unpopular when they were in office, now they're consistently ranked as the best presidents in history, because they had the balls to do what needed to be done, even if it made them hated.

The opinions were always there, but Bush, as the first Information Age president, is the only president to have his disapproval broadcast so publicly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Watch it, I'm part of "everyone" and I don't hate him. In fact I KIND OF like him. I'm not a big fan or anything but he was the best person for the job at the time. It's just a shame that we can't choose who should run for office only the people who are running at the time.

• 1 decade ago

Dont worry, if you are a George Bush supporter you may have good time in future. People will realise that he managed much better than his successor: Senator Barach Obama.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's simple really. America is a company. George Bush is the CEO. In any other company, a CEO that is so incompetent wouldn't last a year. You know why? Because if you keep an incompetent CEO on board he'll run your company into the ground. If you're in the War business, fine, at least execute the business plan.

• poop
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, if Kerry had won we'd be out by now and if Gore had won we probably wouldn't have been in it to begin with. So no, "either way we'd be having problems with iraq" is not true.

All presidents are spoofed and parodied.

Just because someone's reelected doesn't make them a good ruler. Hitler had a >90% approval rating, and if there were elections he would be again and again reelected. That doesn't mean he was a good ruler.

You can't be re-elected 3 times. You can be elected twice, re-elected once.

• 1 decade ago

Everyone doesn't hate Bush. Democrats clearly hate him and you can't listen to the media without a grain of salt because they're liberally biased as well.

• 1 decade ago

Much like President Clinton before him he is very devisive, as are his policies. Also like Clinton he has even angered many who initially supported him. That is where the likenes ends. He is VERY polorizing.

• 1 decade ago

you're right. but the same thing happened to hoover. the great depression hit while he was president so everyone hated him. 9/11 happened while bush was president so everyone hates him. they also blame him for the oil prices, even though the president does not control gas prices. i've even heard of bush being blamed for hurricane katrina! what the heck?? for heaven's sake he isn't God!!

• maxmom
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

1. Erosion of civil liberties

2. Iraq

3. he spent like a drunken sailor for 7 years, causing us the biggest deficit in history

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.