Kat*
Lv 7

What was your dream job as a child?

I wanted to have Vanna White's job. (Okay, fine. I still do. She gets to wear pretty dresses and make letters appear as if from nowhere. Can you blame me?)

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I had high hopes as a child. I went through phases where I wanted to be a baker, a window washer and a trash man (Ithought riding on the back of the truck was cool).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Nah. I would give you her job in a second. Everyone wanted to be Vanna White back then. Either her or in her. LOL I wanted to be an astronaut, a fighter pilot and a scientist. Maybe I should've joined the Air Force.

• 1 decade ago

I wanted to be an Army guy then a construction worker. Almost out of haigh school and I almost have a construction management degree. I don't like the army any more, I can't run a mile under 11 min or do a pull up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thats so funny,because I wanted Pat Sajaks job.

To get close to Vanna White.

Good day Kat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lana
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Teacher

• no i cant blame you and hey thats a pretty cool job come on how hard would it be to turn a letter or two?the real jobis making it look cool so others want to grow up doing it???????ok now i just recived another email saying whats your email address ok pstarr35@yahoo.com and the net is starrpaul@rogers.com and yes facebook hotmail myspace you name it ive got it>but go trough ann and or matt,you all know matt ?right ok or rainbow or even kat here she knows me or and anyone? for the young one s,,,,,,,,,,,,listen up it maybe for more then 2 hours?sorry?

Source(s): thesinglefather
  • 1 decade ago

Working in a fix it shop Soooooo Much Fun! Peace!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pilot

• 1 decade ago

I wanted to be a railroad engineer. Funny, I never got to do that, but I did come close. I drive a semi-truck. Peace!

• (:P)
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

To work behind a desk in an office.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.