Could a powerful tornado lift a M1A2 Abrams tank and cause it serious damage?

An f5 tornado with winds over 300 mph? Keep in mind the Abrams weighs 69 tons. However it has a alot of flat sides that would be taking the wind head on.....would the tank be pushed around at all? My opinion is that the twister would push it a little bit (f4 tornado +) but couldnt lift it high enough to... show more An f5 tornado with winds over 300 mph? Keep in mind the Abrams weighs 69 tons. However it has a alot of flat sides that would be taking the wind head on.....would the tank be pushed around at all?

My opinion is that the twister would push it a little bit (f4 tornado +) but couldnt lift it high enough to cause real damage.
Also, I would imagine debris wouldn't be a problem at all because of the armor
Update: good thought
but the train cars provide a much larger and boxier profile for the wind than an abrams tank.
Update 2: oh damn ill have to use my tank for other purposes
Update 3: interesting nick, I suppose that if tanks were airtight they might explode in this situation but I dont think they are. Plus, I dont think the drop in pressure would be enough to "explode" a hardened vehicle like a tank. A ford escort, sure, but not an Abrams lol